PDA

View Full Version : smokin' friendly

cmk05
04-14-2003, 12:13 PM
My car isn't so smoking friendly -

-no cig lighter
-no ashtray (not that I'd use it anyway)
-wind blows ashes all over back seat (so who needs that ashtray anyway)
-water pours in with window opened a crack in rain

Anyone else here who needs their regular nicotine fixes must know what I'm talking about.

Has anyone slapped on a set of the acrylic ventvisors?

RiceCzechs
04-14-2003, 12:31 PM
Smokers kits are available from your Honda dealer for like $25 or something.

As far as vent visors go, I had a set on my Ranger (spend the extra $$$ and get the ones that fit within the window frame instead of using adhesive), and had no complaints. They allowed me to drive in the rain with the windows down a bit more than normal (not to mention it fixed the annoying problem with water or windshield wiper fluid blowing around the side of the frame and into the face of the driver!), looked decent on the upright greenhouse of my truck, too, though I'm not sure how I'd feel about them on an EP.

No experience as far as cigarette smoke goes, though, sorry... non-puffer here. :angel:

JoshSI
04-14-2003, 02:11 PM
I know one of the reasons i like it! Smoking is bad for you unless its the herbal! hahaha

grooveline
04-14-2003, 02:25 PM
personally, as long as it herbal, the windows can be up. but yes.... smoking a cig in the car is a pain in the ass. especially in the rain. might as have the windows all the way open than just a crack.

Type X
04-14-2003, 04:52 PM
smoking in car = burned seats

2k2_nbp_egg
04-14-2003, 06:24 PM
smoking in car = burned seats

Fukin' shit, I have a fatass burn accompanied by 4 small ones on my passenger front floor mat, another fatass one down to the foam on the passenger seat, and a couple small ones in the alcantara on the back seats. All before 12,000 miles.

Hmm i smell black type S leather seats for 600 and no more smoking in my car.....

EPHatchgirl
04-14-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JoshSI
I know one of the reasons i like it! Smoking is bad for you unless its the herbal! hahaha

NICE....
420 anyone;)

minimay7
04-14-2003, 07:58 PM
Nico-patch...

Nicotine gum...

smoking is bad for you anyway... Why not use self control and commit yourself not to smoke when you are in the car?

ZigZag
04-14-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by EPHatchgirl

NICE....
420 anyone;)

::Wakes up from nap:: Huh... did someone say 420?:cool:

TheChronic
04-14-2003, 08:23 PM
420? Name says it all

iVtec si
04-15-2003, 06:53 AM
I smoke cigs in the car and not a burn yet but when it rains I just don't smoke. All that water on the armor-all just gets all nasty and leaves spots.

and the 420 comes when I get out of the EP!:D

S2kGirl
04-15-2003, 07:19 AM
Make the sacrifice for your car and do what I did. Just don't smoke in the car. It was hard at first, but now it's easy. I love my car so I don't smoke in it.

f1fever
04-15-2003, 07:20 AM
Same here, I don't smoke when it rains. Usually, on a good day I'll open up the sun roof and let the wind suck the smoke out, and all have to do is point the cigs out side the roof and the ash will be blown away (of course not whwn the car stop) but so far I don't have problem with smoking in my car.

But I really think of quitting lately... Any suggestion??:D

cmk05
04-15-2003, 02:58 PM
East coast employers aren't as chill as their cali counterparts and don't let us out at 4:20 for some daily late-afternoon fun.
I keep telling myself to stuff my ep and GO WEST, but never get together the cojones (or the dolores) to do it.

And you always have to clean the windows twice after 420'n with a buncha other heads in a buttoned up tiny ep. Tahoes and suburbans work way better for that.