AEM CAI
Custome 2.25" Catback with Apexi N1 NA Muffler
Catz Hyperwhite HID Power bulbs all around
17" ADR Wheels
Neuspeed Race Springs
How do u like the stickers?!?!?

cj miller
04-14-2003, 02:53 PM
looks clean man. would like to see it with 4 rims but i can imagine.;) looks like its never been driven. clean clean clean:)

2002EP
04-14-2003, 03:51 PM
Hey bro, I like your rims, I think 5zigen makes some that look the same. Just shouting out for the Chi-town EP's. I'm gonna be here till the end of June so if you wanna get a gathering of all the Chi-town area EP's send me a message. Props on the car.:D

Mad02Si
04-14-2003, 05:02 PM
Nice, hopefully this summer I can see some of you guys cruiseing cause I have only seen 2 semi modded Ep's, one black one dropped tinted and with rims, and a yellow with rims and an exhaust. I hope to get rims in a month or so look out.

Chrisbgft
04-14-2003, 07:30 PM
well, this past weekend i was in barrington at the mcdonalds and krispy creme donuts. Do any of u guys go there? I NEVER see EP's near me and when i was down there a black one rolled right by us. My friends all were scream "UH OH!" cuz we never see them..lol. So right when he rolls by a walk over to my car and lean on it just lookin at him..lol. He asks if it was my car and told him my modds i dont know if he is on here, but i was just happy to see another EP. U guys can see the whole crew i drive around with at the website i posted dsrchicago.com. Plus my EP will be in the ACA show at Navy Pier on May 24. Its a show for all the teams part of the ACA. If u guys can come check it out. Come by and talk EP with me..lol.

Also, do my Race springs look kinda high? Everyone says that they should be lower. THey were put on friday so maybe they just have to settle??

golferjn
04-14-2003, 07:37 PM
nice car. nice pics

siver-SI
04-15-2003, 06:15 PM
Car is looking good man. I am going to have to try and track you down one day to see this car in person. The shocks look good but the car will settle a little. I even notice when I have my cars up on stands in the shop over winter and then I drop them down it will take a few days to a week or so for them get get back to a normal lower height. So I would say wait it out and see. I saw you thing I now I am on deepspeed.com now with the same screen name as this board. I just do not want to have to many screen names and I hope I will be able to find some local fun things to do then.

Chrisbgft
04-15-2003, 09:32 PM
cool bro, we just got that bored up a few weeks ago so its not known yet. It will be getting bigger within weeks. thanx for all the compliments. I dont know if it was u but i drove past a bunch of teenage lookin kids all wearing beanies in a silver si like mine. They all just stared, it was hilarious.

siver-SI
04-16-2003, 06:55 PM
No that was not me, but I wonder if that was the same Silver EP that I saw in Lake Geneva on Saturday on my way to the track for opening day. I was racing my 88 Perlude not my EP3. I will will give you a call though if I have a car full of good looking ladys and there is even more that want a ride in a SI but I am out of room. LOL ;)

odyessy SI
04-17-2003, 02:27 PM
nice pics chris, its Carlo i saw you at the track opening day. We should all organize a meet or something. I might be goin to the track tomorrow cuz i'm still pissed about my shitty times

Chrisbgft
04-17-2003, 02:33 PM
hey, i am probably going again. What did u run? I ran 16.0 all day, then finally at the end i ran 15.9.

Chrisbgft
04-17-2003, 02:35 PM
i didnt launch at all though. I just took of normal to see what i could do. I need some good tires first. 16.0 was pretty shit though...lol. Some guy in a silver si said he ran 15.5 all day, then i saw him run at the end and he ran 16.5..lol

odyessy SI
04-17-2003, 09:23 PM
yea man at least you broke into 15s i kept gettin damn 16.4 n ish. everytime i launced i got mad wheel out and basically just did burn outs through out first and half way through second. once i learn to drive my shit better it'll be all good:D pm sometime maybe we could meet up at the track with other people n such