View Full Version : stain on back seat

BlackNRedSi
04-15-2003, 06:03 AM
Hey guys,

I usually don

SHAKEnBAKE
04-21-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by BlackNRedSi

.......but i let these 2 girls sit in the back last night...of course one of them had to get some kind of stain on the black part of the upholstery...somewhat of a white stain....

Dammm!! This sounds like a penthouse letter.:D Can you tell me what they were doing to leave the stain?;) :D :D

Anyways, this may sound corny, but Oxyclean really works on our seats!:)

BlackNRedSi
04-22-2003, 06:27 AM
HAHA...too funny!

Dont know what it is, but it isnt that smartace! :)

anyway i used that turtle wax out crap, and it took some out, but not all!

do you think its too late to use the oxiclean?

Thanks!

E.

SiNi$t3R
04-22-2003, 07:56 AM
Maybe its the "time of month for one of them" did u sniff the stain? Maybe if u lick just a little bit of the stain u could possibly identify it.

BlackNRedSi
04-22-2003, 07:58 AM
NO NO NO.....SiNi$t3R its just a small little stain, no blood...and no way am i sniffing, licking, anything! you can come over and do a check for me if you want! :)

its not that bad, but its annoying cause i know its there!

Eric

SiNi$t3R
04-22-2003, 08:51 AM
Its a dirty job but someones gotta do it. Now where do u live so i can lick that stain.

BlackNRedSi
04-22-2003, 08:56 AM
SiNi$t3R

you are too funny!

where is that girl that you had posing in your pictures with your car?

you bring her along, you can lick my entire car!

Eric

o ps check out this thread!

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12268

SiNi$t3R
04-22-2003, 09:05 AM
SiNi$t3R

you are too funny!

where is that girl that you had posing in your pictures with your car?

you bring her along, you can lick my entire car!

Eric

o ps check out this thread!

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12268

Deal!!! But she refuses to make a stain of any sort.

BlackNRedSi
04-22-2003, 09:09 AM
URRRRRRRGGG its not that kinda stain PUNK! :)

I just want to drool worse than i already did....where did you find her, and where is her sister! DARNIT! :)

E.

SiNi$t3R
04-22-2003, 09:19 AM
URRRRRRRGGG its not that kinda stain PUNK! :)

I just want to drool worse than i already did....where did you find her, and where is her sister! DARNIT! :)

E.
LOL dude her sister is already pregnant sorry bro. So whats up with that stain? When can i come over and inspect. I mean I'll make it a weekend thing u know? Its hell of alot better than payin $39.95 at the closest Motel 6 to lick their sheets in the laundry room. Sometimes i go to Fredericks of Hollywood or Victorias Secrets and tell them a sob story about my girl returning her personal panties along with the ones she bought there and the only way i can tell if their hers is by sniffing them.they bring me out a used panty bin. Oh yeah let the games begin. !!!!!

BlackNRedSi
04-22-2003, 09:21 AM
no, but seriously you know of anything but your mouth that can take out a good stain?

WB

E.

SiNi$t3R
04-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Well shakenbake suggests oxyclean. When i got my EP dude, I sprayed scothguard all over the seats. I dunno if it really works but i can tell u i spilled couple of things in there and yet no stains.

oogy-boogy
04-22-2003, 09:34 AM
:D

Great thread......

Try using a small bristled brush as our seats are slightly plush. I have a small tootbrush and some dry cleaning spray ($3 - $4 @ Walmart) that work great. Spray on, brush and vacuum. No licking :p, lapping :p or sniffing involved.

BlackNRedSi
04-22-2003, 09:40 AM
HAHA...Thanks,

I used this crap by turtle wax that i thought would pull it up....it got rid of just about most of it....but not all, i need something strong! i mean its soo noticeable to me, cause i know its there....and its an embarrassment when people get in my brand new car and see stains on the back seat! (Keep your mouth shut SiNi$t3R NO LICKING!!!! :)

i guess i will try that oxiclean, but the stain may have already settled, cause this stain happened last week ! :(

Eric

SiNi$t3R
04-22-2003, 09:44 AM
Hey dude try some fabreeze on it as well.

SHAKEnBAKE
04-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SiNi$t3R
Hey dude try some fabreeze on it as well.
Yep, they cover up odors very well, especially BLOOD,:D