PDA

View Full Version : I suck!

1320_si
04-15-2003, 09:52 AM
Well saturday night I was driving when I hit a 6" Mediun that was between a right hand turn lane and the lanes going forward. I in the right hand turn lane and was changing lanes to go straight. And I was looking to my left rear (for traffic) when BAM! The whole right side of my EP goes flyin about three feet in the air (I thought I was going over!). Then SLAM! I came crashing back to earth! I was doing about 65MPH when I hit the damn thing, and when I finaly got to the stop light, I was thinking... okay That rim you just hit that thing with is $600 (18"Racing Hart 3Pc. CR), and the buddy club kit oh the front you just ran over wasn't cheap either not to mention the tire or the suspension.
So I ask my boy next to me at the light, "Can you see anything wrong with my car?" Still laughing at the fact that I almost just totaled my car he replied "no you got lucky Bro!" Okay kit is still there and the rim is good wow! Well pulling off the rim was still holding air Sweet I didn't bend it Seconds Later thump, thump, thump, I new it was to good to be true!
Well Long story short Rim is Bent, a lug bolt is broke, all my sensor lights are ALL on, brakes are acting up, but the kit and suspension are FINE! Skunk 2 coilovers are okay in my book! So I put my Stocks on the front, and the car is sitll ALINED!~AJ:angel:

RMC22
04-15-2003, 04:10 PM
That sucks man. On a lighter note, is it just me, or is grammar getting progressively worse on the internet? Did you mean the left turn lane? Why would it be on the right with the oncoming to separate you from oncoming traffic on the right? I don't get it. I have never seen anything like that, except in England. At least you didn't damage the kit.

golferjn
04-15-2003, 07:37 PM
hope everything turns out ok

AznPower
04-16-2003, 10:22 AM
sry that happened dude, we all have at least one bad spell. hope everything turns out alright, by the way im tryin to get everyone together in NC wit ep's to go to Rockingham May 4. hollar at me........