PDA

View Full Version : I Have been seeing an Ep a day!

ep pilot
04-15-2003, 07:11 PM
Ok did someone open the flood gates at Honda? Every where I go now I have been seeing Ep's It was cool when I first got mine because I am stock , and all of the others I had seen were stock. Now it's seems everyone has a white Ep, with bronze wheels??? I guess I am really starting to get the bug now to modify.... which is bad because I have no money to modify, and I really want a new CBR F41RR. Again I really don't want to see as many 2002-03 Si's driving around like you see 6th gen Si's.

-Ryan

HondaMan
04-15-2003, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I've seen a couple sliver EPs around town lately. One of these silver EPs has some nasty driver's side damage...I hope they get it fixed...its ugly. ;)

IceD out N CALI
04-15-2003, 08:42 PM
its crazy, today for the first time i saw 2 mustard yellow EPs on the road. i'd seen them at dealer or meet before but not randomly on the road so that was cool:)

KickerSi
04-15-2003, 08:48 PM
Damn I wish I could see another EP on the road. The only time that I have ever seen another EP was in Daytona during Spring Break and that was only 4. I wish I lived in CA, make that anywhere, my town sucks.

IceD out N CALI
04-15-2003, 08:52 PM
thought there were alot of EP's in florida?

KickerSi
04-15-2003, 09:06 PM
There are. I happen to be in the middle of them all. They're either 3hrs North of me or 4hrs South of me. I live between the Tampa and Sarasota area. Help me find a fellow member.

cj miller
04-15-2003, 10:55 PM
ive seen about 10-15 ep's now in 7 months. not bad since ive seen more ferraris(spelling*) but yeah. all good.

1abSi
04-16-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
thought there were alot of EP's in florida? no, there doesn't seem like there are any....at least none outside of orlando and south FL.....however i did see three yesterday and put a note on one to come here

blueiedgod
04-16-2003, 05:45 AM
I don't see many EP's where I am. In three months that I owned mine I saw 3, and two were the same car, just saw it twice. I think the reason I don't see that many where I am is because Si's only come with a 5 spd, and poeple here are not fond of manuals. See tons of Ex coupe with auto and tons of rice. Always wondered how can you put a wing and rims on an automatic car? Lateley I have been seeing previous generation Accords with body kits and ugly altezza lights (they just don't fit the accord), or the reare really ugly tail lights that have these round red protrusions, yuck.

sonic imperial
04-16-2003, 06:15 AM
I've been seeing about one a day also and I don't live in a big city. Most are older people driving them though. Yesterday I almost fell out my seat when I saw a white EP with a 60+ year old lady driving it. What has our car come to?

Keyser_Soze
04-16-2003, 08:13 AM
Kicker!!!!!! Yes!!! I live just south of Tampa in Apollo Beach!! Woot! I used to go down to Anna Maria Island all the time!!!! But she just recently sold her beach house i dont go down there too much..... But ive seen 1 silver ep in brandon ( ateacher from bloomingdale high school drives it) but i havent seen any others we have to find some people from around here and go cruising i know some tight curvy roads out by boyette if you know where that is ill make a video of it soon... But hit me up Kicker!:D Ive been looking for peeps around here.

chunky
04-16-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by ep pilot
Ok did someone open the flood gates at Honda? Every where I go now I have been seeing Ep's It was cool when I first got mine because I am stock , and all of the others I had seen were stock. Now it's seems everyone has a white Ep, with bronze wheels??? I guess I am really starting to get the bug now to modify.... which is bad because I have no money to modify, and I really want a new CBR F41RR. Again I really don't want to see as many 2002-03 Si's driving around like you see 6th gen Si's.

-Ryan

what the hell is a cbr f41rr?

it's either:

cbr 600f4i
or
cbr 600rr

the rr is just a beautiful bike. i want one.

EViLsneakyDUCK
04-16-2003, 09:17 AM
In FL, most EPs are found in Orlando or in South FL. I just happen to live in both Orlando and South FL :)

todaCspec
04-16-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by chunky

what the hell is a cbr f41rr?

it's either:

cbr 600f4i
or
cbr 600rr

the rr is just a beautiful bike. i want one.

It was just about to say that ,CBR 600RR. That is a really nice bike!:p

Bushido
04-16-2003, 10:40 AM
i see them all the time now here in orlando, fl. :mad:

chet
04-16-2003, 10:46 AM
Until last night, I had not seen ONE on the road anywhere in Indiana (close by anyway). I heard of one in Indy (a white one I think). But I was walking the dog last night about 9pm and say a mustard yellow EP fly by sounding good, but couldn't tell which exhuast he was running. It actually reminded me of the stock muffler sound. Hopefully I will catch them on the road some time.

IceD out N CALI
04-16-2003, 11:04 AM
yeah even though the EP has been out a year i still dont see them very often. just happened to see 2 gold ones yesterday:o