PDA

View Full Version : Lost faith in Majestic Honda.

icegrill
04-15-2003, 09:49 PM
My stock airbox cover dropped off my workbench when I was installing my K&N filter and got some scratches on it. I finally decided to just by a new one since they're only $35. My first one came and was broken in every place possible. I file a claim with UPS. Maj. sends me a new while charging my card, I insist that they pack it this time, instead of just putting the cover in a cardboard box. They pack it with somthing similar to a paper bag. 2nd one comes has a crushed breather tube. I call, they charge my card again so now I have about $125 in charges with nothing to show. Third one comes with a piece broken out the bottom of it. No packing. I call and they tell me"we won't send another one after the 3rd" Now I have to wait 2 weeks to see if they will even credit my card correctly.

Moral of the story: Insist things are acutally shipped with packing material.

mhx
04-15-2003, 10:01 PM
dude call your credit card company.. duhh.. DENY there asses

icegrill
04-15-2003, 11:23 PM
Already did it for the first cover. Majestic sent call tags for the other two. Just waiting for them to get back to them for the credit to be issued. I still have to get the cover from somewhere elese as well. Any suggetions?

paralysis
04-16-2003, 03:13 PM
http://www.hparts.com/part.html

Someone posted this place and it looked kinda nice.
I have not gotten anything from them, but I would
if I needed something.

todaCspec
04-16-2003, 06:47 PM
ManchesterHonda.com

LordKoo
04-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Dude,
Try http://www.discount-hondaparts.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=8726&pg=store&sub_pg=splash

They are the best, no questions asked when you have problems. They simply recifly it, they don't say this or that! Cool guys!

Mechanic
04-17-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by todaCspec
ManchesterHonda.com

I'll concur with this recommendation. Over the course of several years, I've bought lots of OEM stuff from these guys and never had a problem with the parts, service or shipping. You're not going to get any great savings, "specials" or the like from them, but you're not going to have any complaints either.

icegrill
04-17-2003, 10:25 AM
Thanks guys will give them a shot.

blueiedgod
04-17-2003, 04:56 PM
since you are on the west coast try www.handa-accessories.com they are in california. I personally prefer www.fairhondapartsforyou.com in fact i bought my EP from them. they are in CT though, so it may take a week to get the stuff to west coast.