PDA

View Full Version : To Neuspeed P-Flo Owners

twiztidsals
04-16-2003, 11:26 AM
For the few people who bought the P-Flo, you've had it a couple of weeks now - what are your thoughts? How are the increases and sound quality? Thanks! The P-Flo seems like a nice alternative to a CAI and maybe more beneficial than a regular SRI.

BlasTech
04-16-2003, 11:50 AM
I didn't know anyone bought one yet. I sent an Email to Neuspeed requesting a dyno for the EP3, and they said basically "sure, here it is!" and gave me a link to the same RSX-S Dyno on thier site...:rolleyes:

Soooo, I'm being patient, and I tried to politely explain that the EP3 is not the same as the RSX-S, especially in the Intake dept, so we'll see if they ever dyno it. Maybe they'll reply, maybe they wont.

I really would like to know if there is any marginal loss in the low end for the EP3. It seems pretty expensive for what is basically a Short Ram with a heat shield.

twiztidsals
04-16-2003, 01:11 PM
LoL! I asked for dynos and they sent me Type-S dynos too =D That's not going to help. I remember a few guys bought them, I'm hoping its worth the $230 or whatever it is.

ballsdeep
04-16-2003, 01:16 PM
I've had it on for a few weeks but I'm still not sure what I think about it. It deffently gives the car quicker throttle response but I'm not sure about HP gains. I'm going to run it with G-tech competition this weekend and next thusday I'm going to run my friends ep that has AEM CAI at the dragstrip. I'll keep you guys posted once I get some #'s other then the butt-dyno. Installation was easy only took me 30 min to install.

twiztidsals
04-16-2003, 02:46 PM
some good ole track data would be nice, definately keep us updated with your run at the AEM. i just can't justify $200+ if there isn't going to be any gain.