PDA

View Full Version : Good tint shop in orange

redronin22
04-17-2003, 06:41 AM
anyone know a good tint shop in Orange county? Im looking for one as of now. Where did u guys get ur's done? Warranty? thanks in advance

Mr.02BlackSIguY
04-17-2003, 01:33 PM
i use to work at a tint shop with my uncle. but i stopped. i can hook u up. its located on bolsa and beach. but i think you haveta wait alittle bit. my uncles on vacation and he will be back soon. i would do it myself for you but i think im rusty at it. its lifetime warranty.. good stuff. you want the back only or all windows?

ep3guy
04-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Mr.02BlackSIguY
i use to work at a tint shop with my uncle. but i stopped. i can hook u up. its located on bolsa and beach. but i think you haveta wait alittle bit. my uncles on vacation and he will be back soon. i would do it myself for you but i think im rusty at it. its lifetime warranty.. good stuff. you want the back only or all windows?

Do you happen to be Hamilton (SP?) by any chance?

redronin22
04-17-2003, 07:59 PM
sweet im down to wait. no rush. um i think ima go for 5 windows blakc out the 3 rear n go mild up front

Joker
04-17-2003, 08:55 PM
We have had 4 cars done by Jeff at www.aterrifictint.com
He only uses Llumar film, which has a lifetime warrantee. He also warrantee's all of his work. I found a bubble, and he redid the window no questions asked. BTW, he also tinted Mike Tyson's Bentley. GREAT work!

glw
04-17-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Joker
We have had 4 cars done by Jeff at www.aterrifictint.com
He only uses Llumar film, which has a lifetime warrantee. He also warrantee's all of his work. I found a bubble, and he redid the window no questions asked. BTW, he also tinted Mike Tyson's Bentley. GREAT work!

I second Jeff at aterrifictint.com. Did great work on 3 of my cars! Just off the 5 at Avery in Mission Viejo...

Mr.02BlackSIguY
04-18-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by ep3guy

Do you happen to be Hamilton (SP?) by any chance?

yea im hamilton. who might u be? redronin.. if your willing to wait. ill PM you once my uncles back from vacation and all and tell you the price.