PDA

View Full Version : How many of you...

Joker
04-18-2003, 07:40 PM
How many of you removed the head rests from the rear seats, so that you can see out the rear view mirror?
Bare with me if this has been covered before, as I just picked up my EP two nights ago :)
Also, do you like/ not like the mud flaps? I can't make up my mind to get them or not LOL
Greg - who doesn't know where to put his arm, as there is no armrest :(

chunky
04-18-2003, 09:58 PM
I don't take out the headrests. there's no point really. if a car is behind you, you'll see it between the headrests. nothing is small enough to hide behind those headrests. just leave 'em in and adjust.

mudflaps kick ass. they save your paint fo sho.

and you should have both hands on the wheel. fuck arm rests. all they do is get in my gf's way when she's trying to give me roadhead. that goes for floor mounted shifters too. . ..

SiRman
04-18-2003, 11:03 PM
Just took my mudguards off. They came on the car when I got it in December so I left them on for crapy winter roads. Took them off the other day and the front left one has worn clear through the paint. I have a appointment with the dealer next week to get it sorted out. They are great at preventing rock chips though.:rolleyes:

Mugen_EP
04-19-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by chunky
[B fuck arm rests. all they do is get in my gf's way when she's trying to give me roadhead. that goes for floor mounted shifters too. . .. [/B]

AHH.... the joy of roadhead!;)

SiR Medic
04-19-2003, 07:44 AM
What's "Road-Head?"

Oh.:o

2k2_nbp_egg
04-19-2003, 07:51 AM
It's the furthest point of the road you can see, the head of the road almost to say.

:rolleyes:

Just fold down the back seats and turn your car into a bed, instead of risking a wreck or a mess (if she's a bitch about that)