PDA

View Full Version : where to put my crossover?

siver-SI
04-18-2003, 07:50 PM
I am wondering where is a good place to place a crossover in the door? I did look at the on install on the board and I am not to happy cutting the foam off so I am looking for a good spot to put them. Since I live in northern IL were it gets very cold I do not thing a hot glue install would be that good of an idea. Thanks for any help.

Jpax
04-18-2003, 09:10 PM
silicone them in thee then, dont use hot glue. I live in wa. and i drive to Sub Zero conditions , everyday for work in the winter( im a snowboard instructor) and i haven not had a problem, you can place the cross overs were ever you want them.

oogy-boogy
04-19-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by PaXiE
silicone them in thee then, dont use hot glue. I live in wa. and i drive to Sub Zero conditions , everyday for work in the winter( im a snowboard instructor) and i haven not had a problem, you can place the cross overs were ever you want them.

Paxie is right (as always). I used his tutorial some time ago and had no probelms whatsoever. I did the same thing (hot glue in the spot where the foam is) and haven't had any problems. I did the same type of install in my 97 Ex and never had any problems either. I live in MA and it gets to sub zero temps sometimes and everything still held w/out any problems.

Try it - you won't regret it.