PDA

View Full Version : funny thing happened

1abSi
04-19-2003, 07:42 AM
the other day i was going downtown to walk around(historical stuff here) and i noticed three younger boys about 15-16 staring at my car....welll after i got out and walked around the parking lot to the other side where i was going to walk down a street, i noticed these three kids standing at my car window admiring the inside.....so i figure what a perfect time to press the panic button on my lock thing.....they freaked out....didn't see me at all....man i laughed hysterically

blackyEP3
04-19-2003, 11:31 AM
That'll teach those kids to look at others cars! hahahahahhaaha

fyzm7357
04-19-2003, 12:08 PM
Hahaha....I've done something similar to that to my co-workers......it is something that never gets old to do....

Type X
04-19-2003, 12:55 PM
way funnier with AIR HORNS :):cool:

Brettnyt
04-20-2003, 08:49 AM
LOL... i did somethin like that to some kids... It had just snowed a couple inches and its like 6:45 after lacrosse practice, so me and my girl are just sittin in my car (yes just sitting) and these 2 kids walk up to the cars around me and start writin shit in the snow on the car windows and stuff... They thought they were all alone but then he walked right in front of my car and I totally laid on the horn... you shoulda seen the look on their faces... they went sprintin off like no other till I opened my door and yelled at em... Good Kill!