PDA

View Full Version : fender got taged

jeffspeed23
04-19-2003, 05:22 PM
i was leaving work when; in the parking lot, a car revesed into me, I didnt even see him coming. i didnt put up a fit though since i see him everyday. he backed in to me right above the rear right wheel. not bad with a 8" by 2" dent, but if it cant be poped out, that whole side panel needs to be replaced thats why i filed a report, besides it being 3 weeks new with 600 miles on it.
b/c of this I canceled my $2000 order for my stereo system through crutchfield.
shit happens
:angel:

potator
04-19-2003, 05:42 PM
Really sorry to hear that man. But you seem real calm about it and I think that's real cool. Hope you get your EP lookin new soon. Let me hear from ya when you get some progress.

jeffspeed23
04-19-2003, 06:59 PM
Im glad though, It made me cancel that order i would be regretting later on, plus im a performance and looks person (sight&Speed) and thats what i should have started on. It wasnt my fault so i dont think i would have to pay the deductable, the other guys inschurance,<sp> should pay for it all.............. I think?
Any1 know

David K.
04-19-2003, 07:04 PM
If he is found at fault he will have to pay HIS deductable, you won't be out any money from your insurance co.

icegrill
04-19-2003, 07:13 PM
I admire your attitude. I'm still having issues about my car having a crack in the paint from new. The body shop I took it to can't seem to get it right. They scratch one thing while trying to fix the other.

jeffspeed23
04-19-2003, 07:23 PM
no, i gotta large temper, the reason i didnt come out kicking and swinging was b/c it was his fault and although it probaly wont be fixed for awhile due to a possable back order in rear right side panels if it has to be replaced, it will be fixed and i wont have to pay for it.
thursday night my laptop kept freezing so i hit the lcd monitor and cracked tthe hell out of it. now i have a $259.00 external monitor.:( damn temper

S2kGirl
04-20-2003, 06:40 PM
If it is his fault then it shouldn't cost you anything but some annoyance and inconvienance to have it replaced/fixed/whatever. I am going through the same thing with my rear bumper (got rear-ended about a weekand a half ago). Just make sure you get approval from his insurance company before you go and have anything fixed. Hope it works out OK for you.

jeffspeed23
04-21-2003, 10:37 AM
damn,
I cant do anything for 5 days til they get done with the report, and I also hope he doesnnt have one of those under he table inshurances.