PDA

View Full Version : home lowering gone bad body work needed.....

02situner
04-20-2003, 03:26 PM
a few weeks ago me and some friends lowered my car everything went well, looks great. been driving it now problem a couple noises here and there but nothing big. well this morning on my way to the body shop to finish getting my mr2 ready for paint tomarrow. as i was turning at the end of my street. i herd a thud then my front left tire seemed to lock up. there i was stuck in the middle of the street. i hoped out went aroudn to the passenger side and my tire was shuved back into the fender. The nut that holds the unit down into the a arm had come off and the hole thing had poped up and out. my fender is now pritty messed up and the door has a little riple in it. i finaly got it towed to the body shop i have connections at, and i have to wait tell tomarrow to try and get it put back together. i know for sure i need a new boot as when the drive shaft got pulled out the boot tour. i am not sure what else is messed up i guess i will find out more tomarrow. HAPPY EASTER TO ME..... i will take some pics later and post..

Type X
04-20-2003, 05:08 PM
pick a post and run with it