PDA

View Full Version : tach stolen

dw735
04-21-2003, 01:46 PM
I am sooo sad. Someone stole my tach right off my dash and broke my window. There are no windows in CA so I have to special order it from NY. If anyone gets there window broken, make sure you call around and get the window or order it so it can be in your car as soon as possible. And to the punkl who took my tach, if I ever catch, Im gonna smash each one of your toes every hour with a hammer, then rip your head off like you did to my tach. better yet ima have to smash your face first (forgot that the punk broke my window), then rip your head off. To anyone who does not have an alarm: please get one, especially those touch sensitive and all, the punk took it right from my window and if my alarm would have went off, I could have caught him. Oh wells, makes me not want to tune up my car anymore.

Dunrick
04-21-2003, 01:48 PM
Not to downplay what happened, but atleast they didn't steal the car...or your seats- a tach is replaceable...where was it parked???

dw735
04-21-2003, 01:50 PM
right in front of my window. prob 15 feet away.

The tach was a gift from my gf. Man i miss having that thing around, now i have to lower my head and keep my one good eye on the tach if i want to race.

King Kang
04-21-2003, 02:22 PM
That sucks man, I had a stereo stolen out of my Prelude one night.....what's worse is that I heard some glass braking on pavement and thought to myself, "whoopse! someone must be drunk as hell!" That morning, on the way to my car for work, a cop was parking me in and there was glass all under my car. I got pretty pissed at myself for not running outside and getting crazy. Never got my stereo back of course....it was a fly ass Alpine....I used to work at a fancy stereo store.

ssvr6
04-21-2003, 02:42 PM
Do you have a Honda alarm or just the imobilizer?

Steve

dw735
04-21-2003, 03:04 PM
i got an alarm from honda, only the doors, that is it.

Accordexcpe95
04-21-2003, 04:24 PM
it's most be a Ricer who stole the big tach of yours :o ..

if i were the thief (which i am not) i will take all the mods u list here instead..and regular alarm don't do much. i got my accord stolen right infront of my house :(

LsVtecStolen
04-21-2003, 09:21 PM
Sucks to hear about u'r tach. I want to kill stupid haters that steal stuff, just because they want it or they need money. If it ain't yours don't touch it!

Before I had an EP, i had a 98 Integra LS. Saved up all summer to do the Frankenstein swap. Cost me alot of money, but i finally got it done. My car was out for a pretty long time in the garage, actually rode my bicycle to work (got laughed at). Had much fun driving/racing it..

My car got stolen right in my own driveway. Only enjoyed the power of Vtec for only a month before A$$holes raped my baby.. Got it back totaly stripped.. Actually cried like a little girl..

Point of the matter: F*CK all u haters that steal!

sniperSI
04-21-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Accordexcpe95
it's most be a Ricer who stole the big tach of yours :o ..

if i were the thief (which i am not) i will take all the mods u list here instead..and regular alarm don't do much. i got my accord stolen right infront of my house :(

i got my 97 ex 4 door, stolen when i was at my friends apt one night, caught the dumb bastards 2 weeks later after i got an 00 civic, didnt even change the plates, dumbasses

team ERA 5
04-21-2003, 09:56 PM
FUCKING THEIFS

LordKoo
04-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Have the fucker shot by blast of Ak-47, from bottom up.... Let him feel the pain of death slowly :)

StrangeShadow
04-22-2003, 12:41 AM
i got my 97 ex 4 door, stolen when i was at my friends apt one night, caught the dumb bastards 2 weeks later after i got an 00 civic, didnt even change the plates, dumbasses
you catch them yourself....still not sure what I would do if I saw someone drive by in my car :mad: <----meanest face I could find

66elwood99
04-22-2003, 06:37 AM
I hate thieves :rolleyes:
Had my 87' Lebaron 2.2 Turbo stolen, I found out who did it and turned him in to the cops, they didn't do anything because he was a juvenile. His mother did pay my deductible.

I also had stereo/amp stolen from 90 civic in 91'

I have all the compassion in the world for vicitms of theft. I have felt the pain of having something taken from me that I had worked hard to buy for myself.

With all that said; these things are only possessions, and they are not people that are special too us. The bastards took your tach and not your girlfriend. I know this dosen't help you now, but you'll understand when you get older. (Wisdom from an old guy ;) )

dw735
04-22-2003, 10:45 AM
i should get something where they can come and get it again, then ill jump out of my trunk with a 12 gauge shotgun. it sucks, man, i had to drive all the way to la so my bro can get me a deal and install it for me, but since the window was late on arrival i had to drive back to sd. now i have to drive back again to get my car when its all done. but it was nice being home again from school to see my family. but yeah, i am still upset.

for anyone in sd, be careful, a lot has been happening. evven my coworkers had their car broken into. same night, the next city over. oh wells.

AznPower
04-22-2003, 12:34 PM
damn that sucks, how much was the window? u keep a shotgun wit u from now on :angel:

Marcivi
04-22-2003, 12:53 PM
I usually keep something (Issued) of the Army's in my car like my helmet or flak vest (or both). Stealling the car is stealing the contents. Since the contents are the governments, it makes it a felony. Washington State law states that the use of deadly force is warranted in the prevention of a felony. Let me catch someone breaking into my car. They'll be eatting .45 caliber cereal bowls.

-Jack

P.S. Person and possessions protected by H&K.

dw735
04-22-2003, 03:33 PM
the window my brother can get me 30% off from the dealers. there were no aftermarket windows yet. my brother can get me tires for dead cheap, free bodywork, and labor, and any aftermarket price of what shops pay for. he gets them straight from distributors. but i am poor so i cant take adavtage of this.

golferjn
04-22-2003, 11:46 PM
sorry to hear that man. i remember seeing your car with it. hope everything works out with the window