PDA

View Full Version : convert back lights to jdm lights

Mr.02BlackSIguY
08-06-2002, 05:18 PM
i was wondering how to convert the si lights in the jdm back lights... i know downthehatch convert his, can neone show me?

fishboy
08-06-2002, 05:27 PM
i like those. are those lit? could it have been a reflection? i'm asking because DTH covered the rear lights already and he didn't mention those being able to light up. unless, he overlooked them, in that case i would be shocked. :)

DownTheHatch
08-08-2002, 05:41 PM
Those are the reflectors, we have them too, take a picture of your car with the flash on.

Anyway, all my mod consisted of is making that small unused housing in my tailight into my turnsignal like the euro/jap spec ep.

My next part of the mod will be to make the round circle at the top of the tailight my running/brake light like the euro/jap spec ep.

Mr.02BlackSIguY
08-08-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by DownTheHatch
Those are the reflectors, we have them too, take a picture of your car with the flash on.

Anyway, all my mod consisted of is making that small unused housing in my tailight into my turnsignal like the euro/jap spec ep.

My next part of the mod will be to make the round circle at the top of the tailight my running/brake light like the euro/jap spec ep.

when ur done turning ur lights into euro/jap spec ... show me how u did it. post it on the how-to section. thanks, i think changing the lights will look tite as hell.

cleanblack2002
08-10-2002, 05:47 AM
Mr.02BlackSIguY......i was wondering how to convert the si lights in the jdm back lights... i know downthehatch convert his, can neone show me?

I really like the way the back lights look!

Mr.02BlackSIguY
08-13-2002, 03:15 AM
anyone have a picture of a jdm or euro type r back lights looks like when lighted up? thanks