PDA

View Full Version : Car Configurator.......

BlairSpeed
04-23-2003, 11:04 AM
Does anyone know what the web site is for the car configurator? I saw an ad for it in my SuperStreet mag but im at work now and I dont remember it. Its the one where you can put rims, and suspension on your car of choice to see what looks best before you buy......

Any info would help. Thanks! ;)

BlasTech
04-23-2003, 11:05 AM
Dont know about the site for the car configurator, but the Twiddler does some stuff (see link in my sig)

RiceCzechs
04-23-2003, 06:02 PM
Wow, the Twiddler is sweet! I've never used it before. I'm thinking that the tint percentage has no basis in reality, unfortunately... 35%, for example, looks way too bright... do we know if it is accurate?

Something other than slips would be nice, too, maybe a 17" option or two? I'm nitpicking, but what a cool utility!

SiNi$t3R
04-23-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by BlairSpeed
Does anyone know what the web site is for the car configurator? I saw an ad for it in my SuperStreet mag but im at work now and I dont remember it. Its the one where you can put rims, and suspension on your car of choice to see what looks best before you buy......

Any info would help. Thanks! ;)

When i got my copy of super street i got the car configurator disk. Its now a website i dont think so but it is a disk . Its pretty sweet cuz u can drop the EP with some teins then mess with the tint. Also, u can go crazy with ur paintjob. But the best part is that u can see ur car from diff. views.

Si4U2NV
04-23-2003, 06:20 PM
hey the same program that was sold wit the SuperStreets is now online (thanx to them:) ) itz not so great but there is an EP...

the site is www.umodify.com

enjoy!

-Mike:D

ChapSchtick
04-23-2003, 06:43 PM
LOL, too funny! This is what i made with the online version found at the link...not as thourough as the one on the disk from the magazine. Couldn't find out how to down size the wheels and change the paint.

Funny stuffy for sure, those Volks look like 20"s+, ::BLING BLING:: :cool:

BlasTech
04-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by RiceCzechs
Wow, the Twiddler is sweet! I've never used it before. I'm thinking that the tint percentage has no basis in reality, unfortunately... 35%, for example, looks way too bright... do we know if it is accurate?

Something other than slips would be nice, too, maybe a 17" option or two? I'm nitpicking, but what a cool utility!

The tint is just a solid black with a fake reflection on it, that is set to be 1% opaque thru 100% opaque, depending on where the slider is... but its hard to judge tint anyway, with ambient lighting in different situations, etc...

I hope to add 15" and 17" Konig heliums, maybe Rota Circuit 8's and, of course Vibrant Blue sometime soon, but I've got some bigger projects going currently.