PDA

View Full Version : LoJack ?

Dunrick
04-23-2003, 07:53 PM
Has anybody had experience with LoJack? Is it worth the Hype? Can thiefs easily find it?

www.lojack.com has only good things to say, wonder why?? HAH

Brettnyt
04-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Ive been wonderin the same thing... really worried about losin my car to some theifs... Im so protective of my car, but still no alarm yet, I just tell people that if they touch my car, I will kill their entire family :D not much exageration either... How much does one of them lojack dealies cost anyways? Saw one on Cops the other day, they found some construction equipment in NY... Seemed pretty nifty...

-Brett

Sb00
04-23-2003, 11:54 PM
here's some info on lowjack that i posted on another topic :

the lowjack box can be installed in about 20-30 diffrent places on your car since it's a very small box.

and with the "said" find time of a car stolen with lowjack of 2 hours after being reported, they don't have much time to check all of the spots and then get rid of the lowjack box.

lowjack is a smart investment imo... and the criminal usually won't know the car has lowjack, so they will take their time...

it's a smart investment and something all cars should have....

BlackNRedSi
05-08-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Sb00
here's some info on lowjack that i posted on another topic :

the lowjack box can be installed in about 20-30 diffrent places on your car since it's a very small box.

and with the "said" find time of a car stolen with lowjack of 2 hours after being reported, they don't have much time to check all of the spots and then get rid of the lowjack box.

lowjack is a smart investment imo... and the criminal usually won't know the car has lowjack, so they will take their time...

it's a smart investment and something all cars should have....

agree! lojack is great, you will even get a better insurance brake...

Dunrick
05-08-2003, 08:27 AM
how much does it cost avg?

(cant find prices on it!)

Bushido
05-08-2003, 08:31 AM
i believe its about 600-700 to install.. not sure if theres any additional monthly payment or not..

BlackNRedSi
05-08-2003, 08:36 AM
LoJack has like 4 kinds.... starting from 499-799....no montly fee, alarm system is on board, install is included in package deal...cuts insurance anywhere from 15-25% depending on what state you live in!

Im getting one!!!

http://www.lojack.com/index.htm