PDA

View Full Version : Help

my02si
04-24-2003, 06:18 AM
Hey guys, I need help... Any of those with the Helms manual or anything a like, or info in general ... I need a pic (lol sorry) of how to remove the guages, behind the steering wheel.. Where are the screws??????????????? I see and know how to remove all the dash by the stereo, but not the guage area.. So if someone would be willing to scan the page for that I would greatly appreicates it.. THANKS, Josh

Jpax
04-24-2003, 06:29 AM
the black piece just snaps out then you will see screws behind the back trim piece, start inside one corner and pull towards you then move areound till its outl.

my02si
04-24-2003, 06:30 AM
Ok I will try that.. Thanks Pax ur great man!!!!!!!

StrangeShadow
07-18-2003, 06:31 AM
hey pax do you have instructions on how to take the dash apart to get to the interrior lights, I know you once did in the sticky but they disappeared, plus I'm not having ay luck on this 'search' sept how to take the guages out, thanks for that one too.

StrangeShadow
07-18-2003, 06:32 AM
hey pax do you have instructions on how to take the dash apart to get to the interrior lights, I know you once did in the sticky but they disappeared, plus I'm not having ay luck on this 'search' sept how to take the guages out, thanks for that one too.
PS: my conection is way to slow to get you cool vids to work otherwise I would be watching those. sorry