PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know the Bulb numbers?

Mad02Si
04-24-2003, 10:14 AM
I want to order new bulbs for the side markers, parking lights and such but dont know the numbers (194, etc.) was wondering if someone had this info and perhaps a sticky could be made for lights and such.

chet
04-24-2003, 12:15 PM
Don't know if this is what you want. . .

Headlights are H4, The parking lights I have say H-99, and if I were you, I would just remove the side marker bulbs and look, that's pretty much what I did. If you PM PaXie, he could probably help you with the #'s.

Sb00
04-24-2003, 03:26 PM
autozone or pep boys would have the bulbs ya need

and for the types of bulbs just look in the book that came with your car, it shows you how to replace every bulb in your car.

BarracksSi
04-24-2003, 04:01 PM
Sounds like some info for a Sticky.

Mad02Si
04-27-2003, 08:38 PM
A sticky of bulb sizes for our cars would be great. I hate the auto stores cause they never have the right stuff. Was planning to order some lights online, after I saw some post about lights but there no store open. A quick reference would be great. Just an Idea

chubbychu
04-27-2003, 09:48 PM
so far ive found out (by trial and error)

194/168- fits... (int.) maplights and front open-door light. it also fits...side turnsignals, headlight running lights and i think all the bumper side markers and the hatch liscence plate lights.

7440- fits...front turn signals

1156- fits rear reverse lights.

our dome lights is 1 3/16in...(smallest)

headlight is h4

yea...so far thats all i have...BY THE WAY....www.autodynamic.com has most of these lights for pretty cheap.

BarracksSi
04-28-2003, 10:54 AM
Now, if only AutoDynamic will make it easy to just look at products for the 2002+ Si...

or am I overlooking something?

*edit*

OK, yeah, I'm overlooking the fact that there's not much stuff yet for the EP. But, still, it would be so nice for a performance parts site to just show the products that fit, much like what Crutchfield does with electronics.

chubbychu
04-28-2003, 05:16 PM
yea, uhm...i think bulbs, (which what the original post is about) are the same for most cars. AUTOdynamic is NOT a good place to shop for EP3 parts---->just for bulbs.

BarracksSi
04-28-2003, 06:54 PM
I know, I meant that when shopping for other Si-specific parts, they should have made it easier. I'd rather not dig around the BMW and Toyota stuff just to discover that there's no EP versions of a particular product.

chubbychu
04-28-2003, 09:19 PM
OOO-sorry! yea, i agree with you. this is the SAME with www.procarparts.com their menus are confusing also.