PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for possible fraud on ebay...ctr lip kit

02SilverSiHB
04-24-2003, 08:28 PM
This guy is trying to say you can put the lip kit on our bumpers....from the email I received from him. He also sent me pics....of Type X's ride!

Bastards!

02SilverSiHB
04-24-2003, 08:31 PM
here's the url http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412504932

and the other pic he sent

chubbychu
04-24-2003, 08:37 PM
i wouldnt trust anyone who didnt post a pic anyways

Makross
04-24-2003, 09:50 PM
well some dumb ass is biddin on it:rolleyes:

Type X
04-24-2003, 10:57 PM
hahaha :)

hmmm looks familiar :) even my friend clayton in the background :):D

IceD out N CALI
04-24-2003, 11:08 PM
good heads up!

minimay7
04-24-2003, 11:13 PM
Some people think they can get away with anything an deverything.

People think Si community is formed with just bunch of immature kids with rich daddy buying them cars. I am actually surprised myself about the level of maturity in Si community. (Not as cool and tight as WRX community though... hee hee... but, we are sertainly on our way...)

Anyways... we should find out who this person is and prevent him from being a seller!!!

02SilverSiHB
04-25-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Type X
hahaha :)

hmmm looks familiar :) even my friend clayton in the background :):D
:D hey, I got your email :D I guess my pm was confusing. I sent you a reply with the guy's actual email address.

The guy emailed me back and said it was manufactured for the us-spec bumper.
So I asked him why there is modification needed if it was made for the us-spec bumper and why he doesn't have pics of the actual lip kit either.
I don't think I believe this guy.

02SilverSiHB
04-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Well I received another email from this guy, here's his comments:
i have pics of just the kit,not a car i can send them today. the mods are sanding, gluing,and proper install by professional.
my reserve price is $600.00 if u want the kit.

siver-SI
04-26-2003, 06:12 PM
Hey Type X write to this guy and ask him were your cut of the pay is for helping sell his stuff. If you want to have some real fun find someone that knows some lawyer talk and scare the crap out of him with saying how he is illegaly using your car to promote his procucts and that you are thinking of sueing him. :)

Just thinking of a way to get the ass holes off of ebay. lol