PDA

View Full Version : How many people in the US own the 02 Si?

snubnose
08-07-2002, 03:07 PM
I would estimate about what, 5 or 6 of us?

SpeedRacer
08-07-2002, 03:09 PM
probly 1,000 do you think the Si is going to get over populated like the RSX'S have?

DownTheHatch
08-07-2002, 03:10 PM
I doubt it, I havn't seen any in a long time. Let alone with mods on them, infact I've only seen one modded Si in my area.

Az02Si
08-07-2002, 03:11 PM
I sure hope not.....Thats one of the reasons i bought the EP;NOTHING like it on the roads,and limited #s.

AkronSi
08-08-2002, 07:11 AM
Not many, that's for sure. Since the beginning of April when I picked mine up, I've only seen 3 on the road, one of which was in another state.

greenguy
08-08-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Az02Si
I sure hope not.....Thats one of the reasons i bought the EP;NOTHING like it on the roads,and limited #s.

The only problem with that is there will not be much aftermarket support:( .
But on the brite side all the saps that bought the SVTfocus have THOUSANDS of lesser foci that look just like thiers:p

ULTRAMANIA
08-08-2002, 09:41 AM
i hope it won't get over populated, but then again. it's a civic.... it's like it's inevitable for it to be... like every year i hated how the new civics looked but everytime i saw it in person i liked it more and more.. including our EPs guys.. sorry :( but now.. i think our rides look pretty damn sick... i think this new si is goign to grow on a lot of peeps... so therefore i would say, expect more of our new EPs in the streets which is a damn shame...

SBC31
08-08-2002, 09:49 AM
I'm starting to see more of them lately here in Canada. Of course I don't see tons of them, but this suits me fine, since I too like having a rare car. I also hope Honda does not bring the non Si (SiR) Civic's too North America, then we will see tons of them, pending the price of course.

efcee
08-08-2002, 11:20 AM
i havnt seen one Si in motion in real life yet .. =( i always look the cars i see the most on I35 or anywhere i go are usually eclipse's and a few GTI's and some modded civic coupes very rarly see any hatches period