S-AFC
MP3 Player
Boston Speakers
K&N Intake
Sparco Pedals

02SilverSiHB
04-26-2003, 05:33 PM
get rid of all those damn stickers. :mad:
yuck! and I can't figure out why people actually like the 00si rims still...they are soooo played out now.
Anyway, that's my .02
sorry, I'm kinda like that when it comes to stickers.

c0mf0rt
04-26-2003, 06:47 PM
I was thinking of getting some Rota Slipstreams... Whatcha think????????????? What color??????????

02SilverSiHB
04-26-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by c0mf0rt
I was thinking of getting some Rota Slipstreams... Whatcha think????????????? What color??????????
I'd go for silver, I'm to worried about what everyone thinks :D But I have to admit, fishboy's ride looks nice with his 16" black slipstreams.

minimay7
04-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Looks loke it's been photoshoped on...

c0mf0rt
04-27-2003, 05:19 AM
Nope... Just kinda a shitty digital... and bad lighting... :-)

ssvr6
04-27-2003, 05:42 AM
I don't see the point of getting a different set of 15's unless their light as hell.

I like the Slips in grey and silver for your car. I also like the subzeros as well.

Both are decent in the weight dept.

...and yeah, ditch the vinyl. :)

Steve

c0mf0rt
04-27-2003, 06:02 AM
......Nother Pic

ssvr6
04-27-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by ssvr6
I don't see the point of getting a different set of 15's unless their light as hell.

I like the Slips in grey and silver for your car. I also like the subzeros as well.

Both are decent in the weight dept.

...and yeah, ditch the vinyl. :)

Steve

Let me also add ditch the bra. If you want to protect your car, get the 3M protective film. I have it on my Passat and you can't even see it.

Steve

Si4U2NV
04-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6

Let me also add ditch the bra. If you want to protect your car, get the 3M protective film. I have it on my Passat and you can't even see it.

Steve

yup i agree...get rid of the bra and all the vinyl (i REALLY hope they give you money for having those on your car or somethin...)

also, i would go wit subzeros too (i intend to...if i ever justify buying rims (trying to go sleeper))... other than that...nice car!!

:D

-Mike

Makross
04-27-2003, 09:32 PM
for some reason im not feeling it too much

RiceCzechs
04-27-2003, 09:53 PM
I think that the previous-gen Si rims look pretty decent on the EP, likely as good as the stock ones, though they suffer from being undersized as well. The vinyl... well, I'll just be another voice in the choir... esp. the large red decals. SSVR6 is right about the bra, as well... unless you're anal about taking it off in bad weather, after a while detritus and precipitation will build up under there (bits of leaves, water, etc.), and you'll end up with milky paint, quite possibly scratched more than it would be without one (anything that gets under the bra will rub back and forth in place), and fading due to the sun will be uneven, so you'll end up with a messy paint job. I've watched too many friends ruin their cars with bras, thinking that they were protecting them...

Just a helpful hint...

Hatch, Si Hatch
04-28-2003, 05:22 AM
c0mf0rt,

I saw your car at Best Buy, just a week or so ago, first EP I've seen in the area. I was wondering if you were on the board or not. Pretty nice ride, but I also have to urge the need to rid yourself of the stickers. I've always like the prev. gen Si wheels, nice and clean. Anyways, maybe I'll see you around...

c0mf0rt
04-28-2003, 07:30 AM
Alright fellas.... the Bra is gone..... I think I agree with that one... but the vinyl stays.... :angel:

Hey Si Hatch.... in GA where exactly are you at???? I'm planning on maybe doing a head swap or a tranny swap with a Type-S soon...... You needin any help with mods???

Hatch, Si Hatch
04-28-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by c0mf0rt
Alright fellas.... the Bra is gone..... I think I agree with that one... but the vinyl stays.... :angel:

Hey Si Hatch.... in GA where exactly are you at???? I'm planning on maybe doing a head swap or a tranny swap with a Type-S soon...... You needin any help with mods???

I live in Gray, GA, just north of Macon in Jones County. I Work, shop, and what ever else in Macon. Only mods I have planned in the near future are header install, audio, and springs. If you have some experience with headunit, speakers, amp installations your advice would be greatly appreciated. I've installed a headunit/amp/sub combo before in my 97' Civic, but that doesn't quite compare with this. You can check out my thread in the Electronics section titled "Alpine 7995?" for the lowdown on my soon to be setup. But if and when you decide to do the Type-S swaps I'll be happy to help...I may not be able to lend alot of know how, but a extra hand is never a bad thing. It'll be a great learning experience also.

Did you do your spring install yourself? I haven't ordered my springs yet, but I do plan on doing the work versus paying someone due to the fact that shops around here tend to charge ass loads of money for that kinda thing.

Anyways, its cool to know there is someone in the area with a EP, I thought I was all alone...heheh. Check my sig for a link to pics of my car.

c0mf0rt
04-28-2003, 09:29 AM
Just e-mail'd you