PDA

View Full Version : a four door gsr with intake exhaust

si02racerboi
04-26-2003, 07:12 PM
doode is calling me a "bitch nigga" even though iam not a bitch nor black. Hes calling me out to race him... should i? even though iam stock to the bone

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-26-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by si02racerboi
doode is calling me a "bitch nigga" even though iam not a bitch nor black. Hes calling me out to race him... should i? even though iam stock to the bone

I do not condone street racing, but dems fightin' words.
Knock him out or smoke him.

icegrill
04-26-2003, 07:44 PM
Just call him a "trick ass ho" and squash it. wheremabitches?

02SiBlk
04-27-2003, 12:19 AM
I wouldn't take any crap, but there is no way you can win against that car. The car is faster than yours stock, and he has mods.

Laz's EP
04-27-2003, 12:26 AM
Do some mods quickly. If you race jump the F%*# out of him.

si02racerboi
04-27-2003, 12:32 AM
haha my friends going to install a chip for me, to make my ecu think the temp of the air is cold so it produces more power iam not sure how it works but he said something like that, it does make a difference cause he has it on his lude, and without it i can stay with him but with it he pulls way hard, its pretty koo but iam sure theres a downside in teh long run so i just wanna install it then take it out after the race :)

ep pilot
04-27-2003, 12:53 AM
I duno, I had a '98 GS-R all stock no mods, arguably my Si feels faster. I could top my GS-R out on the freeway at 140 easily, I don't think my Si will come closed to kissing 140, but I know it will get a GS-R 3-door up to about 110-120 all day. The GS-R feels gutless until about 6.5K Really until our Si has to shift, I think if you shift before he hits his vtec, which you will anyway because the Si has gobbs more avail low-end torque than the GS-R you will get him, if it's a sedan your chances are really good for you. I think the only four-cyl sedan that can screw with our Si is the new TSX, it looks fast but I wonder if it drives and feels like a K24 powered Accord EX?

-Ryan

SiR_d1
04-27-2003, 12:29 PM
GSR's are FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think theirs anyway our ep could keep up with it. Dont get me wrong I love my ep but I'm not gonna set here and talk shit. Our stock ep is fast, but not as fast as a GSR.

SiR_d1
04-27-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by si02racerboi

Just say "Easy their JA Rule" and than call him a "FAGGA BOY" as you drive away;)

Type X
04-27-2003, 12:51 PM
all u do is post about racing

when u end up dead or your car smashed i dont wanna see a post about

Cause your honda civic = the Uber fast over some 170hp acura

WHO CARES

this thread = locked