PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on lower Grillcraft grill?

icegrill
04-27-2003, 11:06 AM
Has anybody looked at their radiator after just a few highway trips? I couldn't believe how many bent fins there were. What do you guys think of a black grillcraft grill on our cars? Clean or rice? I've never really liked aftermarket grills but I want to save my radiator.

paralysis
04-27-2003, 01:37 PM
I have seen a lot of things on Ephatch I would love to have on my car and I have seen a lot of thing here I would never do to my car.
It is just a matter of what you like and don't like.
I hate the bright color grill cover look on most cars, it looks to rice.

I did put on a black grill on my Ep just to save the radiator, and it looks nice can't really tell it is there. But that is my .02

EPHatchgirl
04-27-2003, 02:54 PM
Hey, I got a black one, and love how it looks.... can't really tell it's there, and you can manuever your front tag into it, instead of covering part of your bumper...

chubbychu
04-27-2003, 04:18 PM
hmmm....well, i have aftermarket fog lights...so i dont think that would go over too well...

but i AM concerned about my radiator...it bends so easy..i can push a fingernail into it and bend it....maybe putting some "mesh wire" from homedepot Just in front of the radiator would help (sounds SUPER ricey) but you put it behind the bumper so its not visible.

chet
04-29-2003, 12:12 AM
NOt black, purchased through the Grille-tech g-buy back in December(?). Mostly for looks I guess, and one hell of a bug catcher. My drive to work and home passes along side a river for a few miles, and the bugs right now and all summer are horrible!!

race style, and was $49. Probably $59 at their website.

SHAKEnBAKE
04-29-2003, 12:37 AM
I got them, you can click my sig and see them. They are barely noticeable, I bought them for safety tough, I fucked up my AC condensor because of highway debris, cost me 600 bucks and 1 month w/o AC.

Installation was PITA for me cause I didn't want to take off my bumper, takes about 1/2 hour for me.