PDA

View Full Version : So i am cruising along. . .. .

Type X
04-27-2003, 05:13 PM
minding my own business when i turn onto a street and what do i see?

but an SSm 02 si :)

so i go about 5mph to roll next to him than we catch a light its a dude about 40
and i can see his car was already hit :(
he had pinstripes on the fender and the rear quarter but not the door
and visible rust on the fender

he said NICE CAR :) mines already been hit

so i threw him the thumbs up

and went on my way

now keep in mind this is the maybe 3rd ep spotted ever
(minus meets)

so i pull into the blockbuster video lot
and what do i see

. . . . . .

a 2002 white civic si :)
with jet black tint altezza lights :( and big fartcan exhaust
and those clear lenses on the front and rear bumpers
i looked around inside and wanted to ask a worker whose car it was but i didn't :(

well thats my si spottings

i should be good up till 2004 now

lol:p

nickw252
04-27-2003, 05:16 PM
Nice Mike, gotta love those fart cans and tezzas. Bet the owner of the white one was humbled by your presence :D

02SilverSiHB
04-27-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Type X
minding my own business when i turn onto a street and what do i see?

but an SSm 02 si :)

so i go about 5mph to roll next to him than we catch a light its a dude about 40
and i can see his car was already hit :(
he had pinstripes on the fender and the rear quarter but not the door
and visible rust on the fender

he said NICE CAR :) mines already been hit

so i threw him the thumbs up

and went on my way

now keep in mind this is the maybe 3rd ep spotted ever
(minus meets)

so i pull into the blockbuster video lot
and what do i see

. . . . . .

a 2002 white civic si :)
with jet black tint altezza lights :( and big fartcan exhaust
and those clear lenses on the front and rear bumpers
i looked around inside and wanted to ask a worker whose car it was but i didn't :(

well thats my si spottings

i should be good up till 2004 now

lol:p
oh man! you're knockin on my clear lenses :p

IceD out N CALI
04-27-2003, 05:46 PM
yeah i feel ya, dont see too many eps around here either

ep pilot
04-27-2003, 05:54 PM
You guys are trippin, I swear I see no fewer than three / four Si's a day in Nor Cal. It was all fun and games about seven months ago, I was the only one I think, actually I remember seeing a girl that had a black one. Now everytime I leave the house I see an Si hatch, shit today I passed a lowered black Si big chrome 18" wheels, saw a black stock one with a JDM lisence plate frame, saw another silver one that passed me on the highway and a white one in the shopping center parking lot, just today. I think aside from inca pearl yellow, silver is the next rarest color for the Si, I always see black, blue & white now.

-Ryan

02TafWhtSi
04-27-2003, 06:24 PM
I'd honestly have to say that taffeta white is the most popular color - at least in the NY/NJ metro area. Out of the 8 or 9 EP's I have ever seen 6 have been white. I guess it shows people know which color is the best!!

J/K :D - any color EP is sweet ;)

SBC31
04-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Most popular colour around here that I've spotted is Silver. Not great since mine is silver, but cool to see other SIR's. I've seen alot more of them lately around here.

GO SENS GO!

siver-SI
04-27-2003, 07:25 PM
I have only seen silver too. I saw one this weekend but I think it was the same silver one that I saw a few weeks ago since it was from the same dealership that is about an hour away and it had temp plates on it too like the one I saw a few weeks ago. Then I saw a silver one up in WI on my way to the track to race my Prelude. I am lucky if I see one or two a month. I have to say I am enjoying it. Now I added my 3 JHM badges this weekend witch none of the ones that I have seen have so now I have the only Silver with JHM badges that I have seen so far in northern IL.

Chrisbgft
04-27-2003, 08:24 PM
I love seeing EP's. I am in northern IL and i am always driving with my crew on fridays and saturday. I have probably the most modded EP around right now. We have a tacobell in the gurnee area that gets kinda busy in the summer. I went there this past friday and i see a silver EP like mine all stock..lol. He just basically runs to my car and says how nice it looks and that he never see's them. I go to the barrington area afterwards to a Krispy Creme and a McDonalds allows cars to meet up every friday and saturday. I see a lowered black EP. My friends all are like "Oh no Chris!!" Cuz we never see them. Lol, so my ass walks over to my EP and i just lean on it as he drives by. We talked for a while and i gave him the site to check out. Every EP owner i see i give the site to and they seem not to care at all.

Mugen Power
04-27-2003, 08:51 PM
All I ever see are silver ones, be it back home or up at school. I have the only white one up around here.

potator
04-27-2003, 11:31 PM
Haha, I'm in So. Cal. and I rarely get the chance to spot other EP3s. I haven't seen too many so far (probably since I don't go out much) But a guy just at the end of my street, has a white one, but dropped it about 3 or so inches, with 17" wheels on them. He keeps his car on his driveway or curbs, so I always see it whenever he's there. I've seen the driver a few times getting into/out of his car, and we just traded stares - but I SWEAR he knows that I had my car earlier (I had the car a few months earlier than he did, but I'm just wondering whether he knows this fact or not). Other than that, the only other EP3s I've seen is a black one at my school, (my school's not too big, but I've only spotted one in the whole campus!) another black one at my local town center, and a silver and black one on the freeway (91 East). I haven't seen any others so far, and that pretty much makes me feel good.:D
Oh, I got to see a yellow ITR today on my local street! Was very nice looking, had some 17" or 18" gunmetal wheels, a good drop, exhaust and some decals.

Keyser_Soze
04-28-2003, 08:19 AM
Omg yesterday was the second time ive seen an ep drivng i spotted a euro yellow(w/e color that is) in the mall a while back but yesterday i saw a silver one old man driving (it was stock) then i saw an old ass couple like 60's later in the afternoon yesterday on the same damn road 1 mile from where i saw the other one it was crazy!! But where are all the people that live in brandon fl. how come they arent on here!!! argh!!!:(