PDA

View Full Version : Si giveaway on MTV TRL !!!!!

mixedupneko
04-28-2003, 02:01 PM
so yea me n my little sister were watching tv today. wait im not gonna lie so yea I was watching trl and they had this game they had 2 custom EP3's one for the band new found glory and one for good charlette. i myself dont know who they are but yea n the took people from the audience and had 2 teams on 20 and they had to see how many people they could fit in the car and this one team had 14 n then the next team had 15 so the one girl wth team 15 won a new found glory ep3 it had konig wheels apc tails and wingswest bodkit n and sum crazy paint n inerior work. i mean not my style but i just was in the audiance and jsu inherited a 20,000 car id b pretty fuckin happy. this stupid braod wasnt showing any emotion at all. o well i guess ep3 sales are that bad that honda are giving them away left and right for publicity. hey honda wana give me one ? hahah my sister is driving in 2 years and thinks shes getting mines. lol well yea whats with every rock band having an EP3 for there band. i dunno stop wit this apc shit man

niko

AznPower
04-28-2003, 02:03 PM
lol I just saw that shit on trl. wish i could have 15 chicks in my si.

napapacoda
04-28-2003, 03:56 PM
what bs, lol, i registered to try and win that car online and to find out that it just gets given to some random girl on trl pisses me off.

ssvr6
04-28-2003, 04:09 PM
No shit! WTF?

Steve

02TafWhtSi
04-28-2003, 05:28 PM
I feel sorry for those EP's - first, some morons dressed them up to look like $2 Hu Ares and then they are insulted by getting 15 screaming idiots crammed inside...poor ep's :(

mixedupneko
04-28-2003, 09:03 PM
tell me about it. lets have a moment of si"lence for the ep3's. hahah