PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Will this front lip fit our Si's?

02SilverSiHB
08-07-2002, 08:48 PM
Okay, at this site it shows that 2dr 3dr and 4 dr civics can use this spoiler. http://www.contemporarymotorsport.com/realdisplay.asp?PID=6949
I wonder if this is true. If so, I'm allllll over it. I love tsunami!

BlazeX12
08-09-2002, 12:58 PM
only way to be sure would be to call them.

SmoothOperator
08-09-2002, 01:54 PM
I don't think that lip spoiler flows with the lines of the car very well. It looks like it'd really stick out. I dunno. Somebody should photoshop it on an EP to get an idea.....

02SilverSiHB
08-09-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
I don't think that lip spoiler flows with the lines of the car very well. It looks like it'd really stick out. I dunno. Somebody should photoshop it on an EP to get an idea.....
Well, I think you're right. The more I look at it, the less it I think it would go on our car,looks wise and fitament. I had a 01 EX today for a loaner while my car was in the dealership getting some work done. The front bumpers are slightly different. I'm sure tsunami will come out with a good kit for ours. They've always been good to me.

CivicSiR
08-09-2002, 09:50 PM
I doubt it fits. Plus, if you like that style, you might as well go with the front from APCs kit for our car. Looks better than that...

02SilverSiHB
08-13-2002, 12:29 PM
Well besides the obvious about it not fitting, I contacted tsunami and they said it will not fit, so yippy that's that. Now they need to hurry the hell up and make a kit for our cars!