PDA

View Full Version : instalation of oem fogs

mrfixit687
04-29-2003, 06:03 PM
hey guys, i just bought my foglites online and the helms manual, i was wondering about the instalation since i have a clifford alarm in my car, and im reading through the instalation instructions from handa and it is just plugging in plugs and tying up lines and stuff, so my alarm stuff shouldnt interfere with anything right?

paralysis
04-29-2003, 06:24 PM
I would say there would not be any interference between the fogs and the alarm at all.
But that is just my opinion and I could be wrong, I can not think of anything that would make me wrong but I could be.

mrfixit687
04-29-2003, 07:16 PM
oh and for the people that have installed the fogs by themselves, is the wiring long enough so that i dont have to put the switch right next to my cruise control? my shop placed the alarm stuff on the 2 blank switches to the left of the steering wheel, and the only place i can put the switch now is on the blank one to the right of the steering wheel

lewjay
05-03-2003, 02:26 PM
It's been a while since I installed mine. There is slack, but I forget how much. I don't think it'll be a problem. Take the wiring out and eyeball it.

Sb00
05-05-2003, 08:55 PM
http://users.lvcm.com/sb00/PDR_0126.JPG

foggies just look sweet

good luck on your install, took me about 3 hours... with a good amount of screwin around