PDA

View Full Version : does anyone actually have the d3 kit?

!@#$%
04-29-2003, 08:41 PM
i bet dr design has stopped visiting this site altogether. Is there anyone that has the carbon fiber d3 kit (other than civicracer.com i think)???? seems like all of the owners here prefer a subtle lip kit over an entire bumper. it looks good.....why haven't I bought this yet???? hmmmm i might just have to take the dive. :confused:

reason for this is about fitment and quality issues. i just want some opinions and feedback on what they think of this kit.

02SilverSiHB
04-29-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by !@#$%
i bet dr design has stopped visiting this site altogether. Is there anyone that has the carbon fiber d3 kit (other than civicracer.com i think)???? seems like all of the owners here prefer a subtle lip kit over an entire bumper. it looks good.....why haven't I bought this yet???? hmmmm i might just have to take the dive. :confused:

reason for this is about fitment and quality issues. i just want some opinions and feedback on what they think of this kit.
civicracer.com said that the fitament was fine and he had no problems. I wouldn't mind having the kit, but I'm going to end up painting it and I really don't see the point in buying the carbon fiber kit, as I don't really care if it's carbonfiber or not.