Mr. Alex engine damper
Mr. Alex front strut bar
Mr. Alex rear strut bar
Mr. Alex rear tie bar
Mr. Alex front inner fender braces
CTR red valve cover
CTR rear sway bar

Or:

Brembo Grand Turismo kit with the two piece rotors and custom color matched calipers

I want both set-up but i dont have all the money for both maybe I'll sell drugs for a couple of months

mhx
04-30-2003, 11:52 AM
all show no go?

ShowstoppersUSA
04-30-2003, 12:16 PM
Got any pics of your ride? Sounds sweet.

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

02SilverSiHB
04-30-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by goldy02
Mr. Alex engine damper
Mr. Alex front strut bar
Mr. Alex rear strut bar
Mr. Alex rear tie bar
CTR red valve cover
CTR rear sway bar

Or:

Brembo Grand Turismo kit with the two piece rotors and custom color matched calipers

I want both set-up but i dont have all the money for both maybe I'll sell drugs for a couple of months
go for the brembos

IceD out N CALI
04-30-2003, 01:17 PM
good choices. i'd probably go for the suspension upgrades, but cant go wrong with brembos:)

SHAKEnBAKE
04-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Who the fuck is Mr. Alex? I've never heard of him before, outside of this forum.:D

goldy02
04-30-2003, 02:27 PM
okay everything that j's racing makes for the ep3 is reall made by mr. alex racing but is bought and stamped as j's. j's is a company that buys products from other companies and restamps them, theay are also blue anodized instead of black,

StrangeShadow
04-30-2003, 05:37 PM
suspension, will increase handling and decrease body roll,
brembo are great an I plan on some too, but they aren't extremly necessary with your setup so fare, the ca wait a bit :)
best of luck and post pics, I wanna see the drop and advans :p

StrangeShadow
04-30-2003, 05:38 PM
*Volks, don't know why i was thinking advan....:confused:

Makross
04-30-2003, 05:43 PM
o0 all of them sounds good but i would go for Mr. Alex engine damper
Mr. Alex front strut bar
Mr. Alex rear strut bar
Mr. Alex rear tie bar
CTR red valve cover
CTR rear sway bar

golferjn
04-30-2003, 10:23 PM
gonna be nice

goldy02
05-01-2003, 12:34 PM
see i can go with both because brembo just came out with the gran turismo kit with a 1 piece rotor that is like $1200 but i dont want the 1 piece they are a bit heavier and dont look as good as the 2 piece,

or i can get the 1 piece rotor setup and upgrade later but i would have to get new caliper mounts because the 2 piece are slightly bigger, the rotors are like $500 a piece too,

hell i dont know i want it all i might buy them all i will try to get everything at the same time

StrangeShadow
05-01-2003, 04:13 PM
there are some brembo drilled and slotted rotors on ebay going for about 98., however they are the same size as our stockies.
The seller claims they work fine with with the stock calipers.
found them under: 02-03 si.

hamlet9634
05-01-2003, 04:46 PM
perhaps you should consider another option:

call up brakezone.. talk to sherwin.. let him give you the lowdown on the wilwood big brake set-up that he set up. A couple of us on here have it already and it rocks.

the caliper is FORGED (very light and very strong)
the rotors are TWO-PIECE 12.2"..

and you can get the whole system with lots of options like various types of pads, stainless lines, cross-drilled rotors, slotted rotors, cryo-frozen rotors... for a HELL of a lot less money than brembos.. and yes, they work at least as well.

and then use the REST of the money on all your Mr. Alex stuff.

(have your cake and eat it, too)

IceD out N CALI
05-01-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by StrangeShadow
suspension, will increase handling and decrease body roll,
brembo are great an I plan on some too, but they aren't extremly necessary with your setup so fare, the ca wait a bit :)
best of luck and post pics, I wanna see the drop and advans :p

thats what i was thinking. better off with the suspension upgrades:)