PDA

View Full Version : Finally my turn.......FOR ANTENNA THEFT!

King Kang
05-01-2003, 06:16 AM
I kinda knew it would happen, but not in my apartment complex! I get in my car this morning to head off to work. Its a really hazy day, but I seem to be getting poor radio reception. Like any other ep driver, I get pretty worried......I have to drive all the way to work before I can check to see if my antenna is still there.

Its gone and I'm pissed! I have NO money! I called a Honda dealership....they said it would cost $36.00 and they'd have to order it. That seems like a small ransom for an antenna.

If I find the fucker that took my antenna, I'll cut his balls of with sissors.

Where can I find a cheaper antenna?

f1fever
05-01-2003, 06:43 AM
Really sorry to hear that, I got a feeling that it would happen to me someday too...

There is a seller selling this, is the whole thing including the base.
But at least you can tell your story to this seller and see is there any replacement parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2413186264&category=38655

Also, I think I use to see a seller was selling just the attenna itself for a low price, but even the attenna looks the same it only came in bronze or sliver color... No black.

Hope this help bro. :cool:

King Kang
05-01-2003, 07:07 AM
Thanks man, I don't think that guy will sell just the antenna peice that I need though. My car is black, so i need a black antenna. I called my friend whose a Subaru Tech to see if he can order the part at a discount for me....his dealer is part of a MUCH larger network of dealers retailing almost any make of car. I hope I'll get a deal there.

f1fever....thanks for your help. Don't catch sars! My friend is up in Toronto now, visiting someone for a bachelor party. Everyone down here is FREAKING out about sars. Making way too big a deal about (aboot?) it IMO.

f1fever
05-01-2003, 08:15 AM
Hey check out this thread, it might slove your problem.

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12806

Nah, everyone was scare when it was discovered for the first month, now thing seems to get a lot better. Maybe it got under controll pretty well, or people here just got used to it.

I'll let you know if I catch SARS :p

King Kang
05-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Thanks, that price does seem really cheap!

AznPower
05-01-2003, 12:42 PM
damn that sucks. if i find an extra antenna around i'll give it to u

mental
05-01-2003, 03:17 PM
the seller on ebay is probably selling people back stolen shit!!! lol

Makross
05-01-2003, 03:23 PM
try out the s2000 antenna n post pics :cool:

blackyEP3
05-01-2003, 03:35 PM
Isn't the S2000 antanna the same size too?

02situner
05-01-2003, 06:15 PM
i have a question dos the s2000 antena help with reception i notice with the ep that i get crapy reseption. i tried to listen to a baseball game on an am station and couldnt get it in at all and in all my other cars it comes in fine..