PDA

View Full Version : Possibel New Turbo kit!!!!

SiMecoming
05-01-2003, 03:00 PM
Hey all please forgive me for posting this here and not in the turbo forum board. I already dud but i wanted evreyone to see it not just the people that view that forum section.

Hello all my name is Andrew Epstein. I have recently been talking you F-max Turbo kits in Simi Valley, CA (recently bought out by Turbonetics) about getting a turbo kit made for our cars! *YAY* finally another company possibly going to produce a turbo kit! Well if it gets done it would be released around July of this summer. They have to finish the Saturn that

mental
05-01-2003, 03:08 PM
lurn tew spell mayeb pephole bye urs praduck

SiMecoming
05-01-2003, 03:16 PM
oooo so sorry to mr. spelling police. And its not spelling error its called typos. No need to be an ass fro two words!

02SilverSiHB
05-01-2003, 03:17 PM
I saw your post in the turbo part of the forum. I look forward to this kit also. I've heard good things about F-Max.

SiMecoming
05-01-2003, 03:18 PM
oooo so sorry to mr. spelling police. And its not spelling error its called typos. No need to be an ass for two words!

SiMecoming
05-01-2003, 03:19 PM
DOh! double post! Ya I have a friend with a civic with a b16 and a friend with an accord with an h22. Both with f-max turbo systems and they lvoe them run low 12's all day long and never experience any problems

02SilverSiHB
05-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by SiMecoming
DOh! double post! Ya I have a friend with a civic with a b16 and a friend with an accord with an h22. Both with f-max turbo systems and they lvoe them run low 12's all day long and never experience any problems
ditto that, I've seen and raced against the gsr with that setup. Crazy insane fast :) it was funny watching the trans am next to him with his eyes popping out of his skull as the gsr smoked us. He's had it for like 2 years now, no probs what so ever.

Laz's EP
05-01-2003, 04:46 PM
I hope that they bring the kit cheap ,to compete with other companies.Everybody want to much money for their kits.
If they come out with the kit cheap,you could even talk about a groupbuy.But for now I'll keep having my fun with NOS.
;)

mhx
05-01-2003, 04:50 PM
ya under $3400 for the kit..

SiMecoming
05-01-2003, 05:01 PM
I'll see what I can do guys the bigger and more positive responses I get the better of a chance we have for group buys. I just wanted to post this so i can have some Forum feedback for them to look over when i talk to them later this month.

LordKoo
05-01-2003, 05:32 PM
I will get F-max kit if it is calculated and designed by Mike Kojima. He did a darn good job with the SR20DE and B16A. So, if the kit has his input, I will buy one in a heart beat!

SiMecoming
05-01-2003, 07:48 PM
ill be sure to ask them about that. that would be freakin awsome if he had a lotof input in the overall design and engineering of it

Mad02Si
05-01-2003, 09:25 PM
I would be interested as well I used to hear real good things about the F-max kits, and like the other person said a kit for around 3400 would be great. I really want to get forced induction and this might be what I need. Get cracking and get us some numbers.. :)

SiMecoming
05-02-2003, 12:40 AM
Ill contact them at the end of next week i wanna see how many more responses i can get off this thread so i have more to show them. So they can see we are serious about this to make sure it will go thru hands down! SO tell all you know about this who possibly want to go turbo!

AznPower
05-02-2003, 01:50 AM
i'm also planning on getting a turbo this summer. what would sway my buy on turbos would be product and price. I would like to see a nice clean set up for no more than $3500.

ballsdeep
05-02-2003, 07:15 AM
Right now I'm in the process of saving money to purchase cybernations turbo kit but if this kit is less money or puts out more HP or better yet both and proves to be reliable then I would be all for it.

dofu
05-02-2003, 07:24 AM
the kit reliable with stock bottom end? how bout 300 instead of rsx typeR-ish 250? ive heard many great things bout f-max.

SiMecoming
05-06-2003, 02:59 PM
Alright guys i am going to talk to F-max on friday about the turbo wanted to see how much of a response i can get from you all. The more the better so anyone if you are interested or possibly interested post on this thread. Im sure they will be happy with the responses im getting but themore the better
Andrew Epstein

dofu
05-06-2003, 11:54 PM
can't wait for price to see if i can afford one NOW!