PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Joel and I'm an EPaholic.

MookieBlaylock5
08-08-2002, 01:12 PM
Hi everybody, my name is Joel and I'm an Epaholic.

Seriously now...I haven't driven my car since Tuesday because it's at my friend's audio place getting the stereo put in. He's gone thru every possible idea of building new walls to who knows what else. I helped him install some components, but my car has been there since Tuesday and I am going thru withdrawl not being able to drive it. We're still waiting on the kit to come in so he can put in my head unit. Geez. I don't even have to drive it. I just want to sit in it. I feel like a part of me is missing. I want my car back :( .

SLOlife
08-08-2002, 01:24 PM
Please post pics!!!!!:D

What type of gear are you running?

MookieBlaylock5
08-08-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by SLOlife
Please post pics!!!!!:D

What type of gear are you running?

I'll post pics once i get it back. At first, we were trying everything imaginable to put 2 10" fosgate's under my back seats....but the seats just sit way too low. So we built a custom box and got 2 12s. Attaching the Alpine MRV-F450 to the back of the box. Also got the new Kenwood CD/MP3 player head unit. Just waiting on that freaking kit. Also did the door lining to reduce distortion/noise/crap.

ill get pics when i get it back (hopefully tonite? maybe tomorrow?)

02TafWhtSi
08-08-2002, 03:18 PM
You found an install kit that actually FITS our cars!!!?? Do tell, do tell!!

CleanBlackSi02
08-08-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by 02TafWhtSi
You found an install kit that actually FITS our cars!!!?? Do tell, do tell!!

Seriously.....I don't feel like making it myself.

Glix
08-09-2002, 12:30 AM
There is no install kit that fits our cars yet, unless it is being custom made.

MookieBlaylock5
08-09-2002, 07:11 AM
We just took a 2001 kit and had a lil fun with it. It looks good 'nuff until they are produced.

02TafWhtSi
08-10-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by MookieBlaylock5
We just took a 2001 kit and had a lil fun with it. It looks good 'nuff until they are produced.

oh, ok - just wanted to make sure there weren't any kits out yet - man this is really irritating me!