PDA

View Full Version : Found this....HILARIOUS!!!!

kc2480
05-01-2003, 06:46 PM
ROFLROFLROFL....

sorry but i have to post this....hope no one seen it yet....

those with turbos....take care of your cars!!!!

hahhahahhhaha :D

http://www.illz.net/E46_M3_VS_Eclipse_GSX.wmv

chubbychu
05-01-2003, 06:59 PM
"OH MY gOD! OH MY gOD! Was that your car? are you jokin! " hahah LOLOL funny funny...man, was that his rev-limiter? what a dummy!

RyteN2Ep3
05-01-2003, 07:01 PM
nice video clip.. haha... sorry gotta laugh..
but damn nice m3
maybe one day i'll get to drive just maybe.. haha

03hatch
05-01-2003, 07:03 PM
JAHAHAAHahaHahA ROLFLMAO

OMG was that your car...that was my engine...that your engine..yup...its broken..hahaha

the foo in the M3 probably cracking up..

SHAKEnBAKE
05-01-2003, 07:10 PM
OMG is that the car? Is that your enjun? Is that yur enjun(duh)?
Are you jokin? are you jokin?
driver: That's my engine, that was the piston

LOL!! R.I.P.:D

kc2480
05-01-2003, 07:49 PM
rofl....

my favorite one "my parents are gonna be pissed!!!"

rofl....

HondaMan
05-01-2003, 07:58 PM
LOL...his parents shouldn't have given that fool a car to blow up like that.

siver-SI
05-01-2003, 08:13 PM
I have to say that is funny as hell.

Brettnyt
05-01-2003, 08:14 PM
Dayum! He revs up and bounces off his limiter over and over again...good stuff!

02NJHondaep3
05-01-2003, 08:32 PM
"New M3's Suck!" HAHAHAHHAHA too bad a gsx used to be my dream car. "There goes my transmission test" hahaha. That reminds me of the time i broke my cv joint. I love it when that happens to spoiled kids.

IceD out N CALI
05-01-2003, 08:35 PM
haha

Makross
05-01-2003, 08:47 PM
damn whatta dumbass hahaha:D

NemesisITR
05-01-2003, 09:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chubbychu
05-01-2003, 09:08 PM
the question is...why did he still post his stupidness on the net?

natesi
05-01-2003, 09:08 PM
Okay, EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED THERE?

????

I know he threw a rod and piston, but I'm a bit confused. He was bouncing it off the rev limiter, which was obvoiusly BAD, but it seemed to survive that just fine.

So he launches near his red line (BAD AGAIN), then what.??? I'm lost after that.

It sounded like he went into second without the clutch??? ....then gets into second...

okay.... that's sounding awesome now... seems to have survived the red line torture at the light, right?

shifts to third... everything still sounds sweet....

His car survived the hardest part already (hitting the rev limiter at idle over and over, the hard launch, the bad shift to second gear).... he makes a good transition to 3rd and all is looking well. Engine sounds good.... bla, bla, bla... THEN THE PARTS FLY OUT!

Why then?!!!?? I don't get it....

Say he had only taken it to 2nd and quit there? Do you think the car would have survived then? With permentant damage?

Also, my favorite part is when he says, "I'm gonna launch the fuck out of it." And the other guy says, "DAYUM BOTHA".

BUWHWHWAHAHAHAA!!!

Jpax
05-01-2003, 09:27 PM
lol, that was funny

natesi
05-01-2003, 09:35 PM
Okay, I can't stop laughing.... seriously.

I don't think I'm going to be albe to sleep now.

The whole things is hilarious. It could be a SNL skit or something.

That video is THE BEST!!!

Mugen Power
05-01-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by natesi

It's a DSM, that's why :p

chubbychu
05-01-2003, 09:41 PM
dsm?

Mugen Power
05-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Diamond Star Motors, a.k.a. Mitsubishi.

kc2480
05-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by natesi
Okay, EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED THERE?

????

I know he threw a rod and piston, but I'm a bit confused. He was bouncing it off the rev limiter, which was obvoiusly BAD, but it seemed to survive that just fine.

So he launches near his red line (BAD AGAIN), then what.??? I'm lost after that.

It sounded like he went into second without the clutch??? ....then gets into second...

okay.... that's sounding awesome now... seems to have survived the red line torture at the light, right?

shifts to third... everything still sounds sweet....

His car survived the hardest part already (hitting the rev limiter at idle over and over, the hard launch, the bad shift to second gear).... he makes a good transition to 3rd and all is looking well. Engine sounds good.... bla, bla, bla... THEN THE PARTS FLY OUT!

Say he had only taken it to 2nd and quit there? Do you think the car would have survived then? With permentant damage?

Also, my favorite part is when he says, "I'm gonna launch the fuck out of it." And the other guy says, "DAYUM BOTHA".

BUWHWHWAHAHAHAA!!!

I think that the engine survived the first few limiters because stress levels were lower on the engine (although not too low for sure!) since there was no load on the motor. After he gunned it then that probably blew it...... most likely he over boosted his car too....

by the way, anyone notice the bag inbetween the legs of the person holding the camera? i think thats a bag of weed!!!

ROFL...i can't stop laughing everytime i see this shit....

:D

NineOne
05-01-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by RyteN2Ep3
but damn nice m3

Are you serious?
Not only is that the ugliest colour I have ever seen on an M3, I think that may very well be the ugliest colour I have ever seen on any car anywhere, it should be a crime to put such a terrible colour on a car, especially such a nice one

Don't get me wrong, the M3 is definatley a sweet car, but I wouldn't buy that one unless the discount was less than the cost of a complete repaint.

Brettnyt
05-01-2003, 10:27 PM
Actually, i dont MIND the Laguna Seca Blue, even though I would go with either the silver or the graphite.... Still, an M3... wouldnt mind havin one of those!

william
05-01-2003, 11:59 PM
the guy in the M3 must have been mad that he soiled his leather seats...........AFTER SHITTING HIS PANTS LAUGHING!

Tekdemon
05-02-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Mugen Power
Diamond Star Motors, a.k.a. Mitsubishi.
Actually, Diamond Star Motors refers to the cooperation between the Chrysler Corporation and Mitsubishi motors, with Mitsubishi being the Diamond, and Chrysler being the star.

That's why we got cars like the Talon which was the same as the eclipse basically...but this joint venture was DSM. There's still heavy tech sharing between DaimlerChrysler, Mitsubishi, and Hyundai even nowadays, with the example of the Hyundai led design of a new I-4 engine for Neons, Lancers, and Hyundais being a really recent example =P

Hyundai started out as almost an arm of Mitsubishi(just to clear up any confusion as to why I suddenly included them) because of how much support Mitsubishi was giving them. Of course nowadays Hyundai is a car company independent in it's own right with the Alpha and Beta engines being their own(although both engines do have similar designs to Mitsubishi engines).

But I'm just being a nitpicking crackhead =P

Tekdemon
05-02-2003, 01:56 AM
and damn that driver is a moron...if I were the M3 driver I'd have pissed myself laughing at the moron who blew his engine trying to race me.

Hahahaha...

And who the hell bounces off the rev limiter in idle?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?!

Mugen Power
05-02-2003, 05:44 AM
Ah, thanks for sharing the technicalities on the name, I never fully understood it myself and with a lotta the Mitsu guys calling their rights DSM, I just figured it was all theirs.

Oh, by the way, I bounce off my limiter at idle...

when I'm playing GT3. :D

cbecker333
05-02-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
"OH MY gOD! OH MY gOD! Was that your car? are you jokin! " hahah LOLOL funny funny...man, was that his rev-limiter? what a dummy!

Yeah I'm less than suprised that his shit blew up - he showed us all how smart he is by bouncing it off the rev limiter for a good 10 seconds before launching....

dofu
05-02-2003, 06:09 AM
HAD a '96 gsx...fell apart on me too :o

andy
05-02-2003, 07:41 AM
Just fyi, I read on another forum the DSM guy had just put
on a new Green turbo but didn't upgrade the fuel system
(injectors/rail/pump). Sounds like he was probably just running
way too lean, and kaboom! Supposedly, a bunch of people told
him he'd need to do it, but he was too concerned with getting
it out on the road...

Shows how important fuel can be in a forced induction car (it's
amazing so many people refuse to upgrade it or just ignore
that side of things).

2k2SiAutoXer
05-02-2003, 11:02 AM
i cant see it. All i get is a very large text file show up in the window.

--Tom

RyteN2Ep3
05-02-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by NineOne

Are you serious?
Not only is that the ugliest colour I have ever seen on an M3, I think that may very well be the ugliest colour I have ever seen on any car anywhere, it should be a crime to put such a terrible colour on a car, especially such a nice one

Don't get me wrong, the M3 is definatley a sweet car, but I wouldn't buy that one unless the discount was less than the cost of a complete repaint.

yes i'm serious that i like the M3... thats one of the first color (Laguna Seca Blue) that came out for the new m3.. and i don't think that its the ugliest color.. and btw.. when i said thats a nice m3 i was talk'n about the car itself... i'll sport any of the new m3 anytime no matter what the color is!!!

SubliminalSi
05-02-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 2k2SiAutoXer
i cant see it. All i get is a very large text file show up in the window.

--Tom

right click save target as..

I was hoping something bad was about to happen to that guy. He thought he was the shit! LOL!

kc2480
05-02-2003, 01:50 PM
the guy that blew his engine apparently posted his unfortunate events on a message board...

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=95313

now i'm beginning to feel sorry for the poor guy.......

he gives all the reasons why he screwed up, as well as a video of the aftermath....at any rate...hes got a fast car though....

:)

Mugen Power
05-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Dang, he's got some balls posting it up there. I'm actually kinda surprised not too many people ragged on him, at least from what I read on the first page.

golferjn
05-02-2003, 06:33 PM
that was funny. nice m3 by the way

dofu
05-03-2003, 03:58 AM
i jus read that story...damn...thats sad...please dont let this type of sh_ happen to you...im lovin my ep so please dont make us look bad!!!...and as for his third being his most powerful gear...i think hondas can pull harder in third than the dsm ever can. every time ive raced a turbo honda w/ my gsx, they've always seemed to be able to close the gap a little in third. dont kno...maybe its jus me...

ssvr6
05-03-2003, 05:28 AM
I also agree that Laguna Seca is the best M3 color and is quite hot!

:drool:

Steve

cbecker333
05-03-2003, 09:52 AM
Seriously, they could paint it hangover brown and I would still drive it....its such a saucy car...

limp_noodle
05-03-2003, 05:19 PM
He should still get bitch slapped for doing something that stupid to his car. I mean seriously, he doesn't know how to drive. What kind of moron launches near red line, and even after bouncing off that damn revlimiter for that.

Seriously punks like that deserve it.

morons..:o

HondaMan
05-03-2003, 06:50 PM
Yeah, pretty stupid any way you look at it. And what is up with his long finger nail (pinky finger) in that other video from the bimmer forum...to snort coke with? :rolleyes:

BTW, I think that M3 is sweet!

TomR123
05-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Wow that forum just showed me how retarded some BMW owners are. Some of those guys must be convinced that their cars are the best cars created. I love the people that post without reading a single thread :: goes out and buys a BMW to be better than every ricer with a jap car::

dofu
05-04-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by TomR123
Wow that forum just showed me how retarded some BMW owners are. Some of those guys must be convinced that their cars are the best cars created. I love the people that post without reading a single thread :: goes out and buys a BMW to be better than every ricer with a jap car::

hey...ya kno how it goes...dudes with small...uh..."manhood" need something to make them feel secure about themselves.

siver-SI
05-04-2003, 07:19 AM
Man I have a bad parking place then at my house I park right next to are 323I. I have to say after driving and looking under the hood yea the BMW is better made for comfort but for about $20,000 more it should be. I do not know witch one is faster but with the 323I being a automatic I know I can beat it off the line. I have to say the BMW has a lot of weight to it with all of its sound proffing and extras that are in it.

2k2SiAutoXer
05-04-2003, 01:38 PM
He should still get bitch slapped for doing something that stupid to his car. I mean seriously, he doesn't know how to drive. What kind of moron launches near red line, and even after bouncing off that damn revlimiter for that.

if you read the post, he was not redlining his car, he had a launch limiter, i think it was set at like 5500 rpm, good rpm for launching an awd car. from reading the message board it sounds like he had a lot of werk done to his car, i guess thats what comes from having loaded parents.

--Tom,

SHAKEnBAKE
05-28-2003, 09:28 PM
OK, after reading his post and watching his 2nd video, I felt sorry, and I would like to take back what I said:D

His engine was COMPELETELY FUCKED.

:(

BTW He's definetely a coke head, look at his fuckin pingkie nail!!!

ep pilot
05-28-2003, 11:07 PM
That reminds me of when I was 17 and my parents boughtme a lifted '94 Toyota P/up 33" tires stock gears & 22RE motor. This was my first vehicle with a manual trans, I am riding with a buddy when he says man you can peal out really good with a stick, I had never tried prior to this moment, it had just stopped raining and the streets were really wet, I come to the base of a really steep hill and dump the clutch at about 5.6K redline for a Toy truck, the rear 33" SuperSwampers go up in smoke, I get half way up the hill and it is spinning so fast that the truck is going up the hill sideways, well I grabbed second and somehow missed a shifted was pissed cause it was grinding I just dumped it again to keep the wheels spimming when Flingggggggg,...Crack...Ziiiiiingg! BanG! The tranny goes! I had no first or second gear drove home five miles in third gear, had to convince my dad why the tranny blew up on my truck that had only 22K miles on it, Dad was not a happy camper.

-Ryan

mattyb
05-29-2003, 07:34 AM
I think the link timed out and you guys have me all curious! Can you repost the clip? Thanks...

SinisterCivicSi
05-29-2003, 06:31 PM
dammit, it says page not found, can you relink it ? i gotta see this!

EPTree
05-29-2003, 09:56 PM
http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=95313&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

It's somewhere on that thread.

Come on guys, he was actually having a pretty good run and he threw a piston. If you listen he obviously had a launch rev limiter and wasn't going from redline. He shifted clean and everything sounded good until his block went to heaven. Don't see how it was really his fault, all he wanted to do was race a semi-exotic car. Shit, it could happen to any of us if we went FI (or even if we didn't). So have a heart cuz this guy's pride and joy is screwed...and it's really bad karma to laugh at a tuner's tragedy when that same thing could easily happen to us.

natesi
05-29-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by EPTree
http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=95313&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

It's somewhere on that thread.

Come on guys, he was actually having a pretty good run and he threw a piston. If you listen he obviously had a launch rev limiter and wasn't going from redline. He shifted clean and everything sounded good until his block went to heaven. Don't see how it was really his fault, all he wanted to do was race a semi-exotic car. Shit, it could happen to any of us if we went FI (or even if we didn't). So have a heart cuz this guy's pride and joy is screwed...and it's really bad karma to laugh at a tuner's tragedy when that same thing could easily happen to us.

I wouldn't exactly say he "shifted clean".

iR-VTEC2
05-29-2003, 11:25 PM
I still can't see the video :/

SinisterCivicSi
05-30-2003, 03:15 AM
hell nah he didnt shift clean, sounded to me like he shorted the clutch and crunched into gear.....way to fuck up an engine....must be like 18 years old -- clown.

EPTree
05-30-2003, 05:54 AM
Well hell, I didn't hear it, but regardless, it's still bad karma