PDA

View Full Version : EP Totaled

jeffspeed23
05-02-2003, 11:13 AM
well, i just got out of the hospital from being t-boned by a semi at 50mph this past wensday. I cant remember anything but stopping at the stop sign. I had my parents take pics which are not digital so i cant post em. yes, i was hit at the drivers side, and I am proud to say that im glad i didnt have my seat belt on.
the door caved in on 2/3's of the drivers seat, the steering wheel was bent in half by the door,all the windows are busted out except for the right rear, its just bad.
when i was knocked unconcious I only suffered a bruised face, broken ribs below my collar bone, a dislocated sholder, a partial l collapse and bruise of a lung, a bruised leg from the streering wheel, and several scrapes on my body.
im 23 and this is my first big car accident, heads up people, dont think it wont ever happen to you.
if you live in nashville or murfressboro and want to see the pics, pm me, so i can send you em, and maybe put online.
good-bye SI
hello 3.8 liter auto mustang/ was going to be ranger but ford cant sell so im getting the mustang for same price due to rebate.
the mustangs going to be a little go; mostly show:(

also if you live close and want to save extra money..............
HKs HP exaust system.......out of box.........350.00.
Neuspeed short shifter.................................60.00 .
dc header............................................ ........125.00 . all pending
H&R springs (for the Si)...............................125.00. on sales
these items are out of the box but never installed
pm me if your interested, i will not ship due to bad experiences on ebay.

New: pics will be posted hopefully by the buyers sometime in the next 2 weeks

IceD out N CALI
05-02-2003, 11:18 AM
sorry about all of that. it is too bad you got injured, but at least you'll be ok for the long run. the EP well thats just an afterthought, your health is most important

ballsdeep
05-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Glad to hear your ok. I'm 23 as well and lately I've been getting way to many calls from back home about friends or people I went to school with being involved in fatal car accidents.

IceD out N CALI
05-02-2003, 11:34 AM
yeah lately seems like people have been getting into accidents, i'm only glad to hear you're healthy enough to post this information for us

todaCspec
05-02-2003, 11:45 AM
Glad you're o.k.

Anything can happen to anyone at any given time. Just live day to day and enjoy as much as you can. You never no if there will be a tomorrow.

Somebody was watching over you from above, that's why you here to type this today. I guess we all should be grateful for the little things in life.

02NITEHAWKSi EP
05-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Glad you are ok. God was definitely watching.

Please post pics or have someone scan them. We want to see.

Sorry that you have to drive a Ford... RIP EP.:angel:

ShowstoppersUSA
05-02-2003, 12:00 PM
Damn that's crazy. Glad to hear your ok, get well soon.

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

sonic imperial
05-02-2003, 12:00 PM
Man, that is startling news. I'm happy that you will be ok and I pray that God will continue to heal you and work things out for the best. Let us know when you can drive again and what kind of car you're getting. Material items can be replaced, lives can't.

jeffspeed23
05-02-2003, 12:21 PM
the car was 1 month old to the date.

f1fever
05-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Get well soon bro!

BlairSpeed
05-02-2003, 12:26 PM
Did you have side impact air bags???? Im really sorry to hear about that. If you got T-boned by a semi going 50mph, and you only had a few broken bones, then Id say you are really lucky!!

Z26
05-02-2003, 12:50 PM
check your mail.

02NITEHAWKSi EP
05-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Now that I think of it... that has been my re-occuring nightmare/daydream. I just look over and see the truck inches from my window... I have also had the horrible dream that I see my parents in a vehicle in front of me and some thing happens, I push them out of the way and into safety and to get t-boned by a mack truck... Horrible.

Just pray to got it don't happen...

Did the truck run the stopsign or something?

SiNi$t3R
05-02-2003, 02:17 PM
Get well jeff and dont drive rice.

fyzm7357
05-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by 02NITEHAWKSi EP
Now that I think of it... that has been my re-occuring nightmare/daydream. I just look over and see the truck inches from my window... I have also had the horrible dream that I see my parents in a vehicle in front of me and some thing happens, I push them out of the way and into safety and to get t-boned by a mack truck

Those are the most horriable things that I think anyone could think of.......I really hope that no one has to ever go through that....

Get well Jeff.....hope you can post pics later on......

EPHatchgirl
05-02-2003, 02:54 PM
Hey, glad to hear you are OK! I am 23 as well, and have had some close calls on account of people who are just plain distracted instead of focusing on driving.
So, the obvious question is: what kind of car are you going for next?;)

AznPower
05-02-2003, 04:25 PM
damn thats crazy. u r lucky. God was watchin over u that day. get well and post some pics when u get a chance.

XspeedSi02
05-02-2003, 05:13 PM
Jeff -
Hey man glad your ok! Hey I want the DC header if you still have it. Let me know asap. Either send me PM or email me at xspeedsi02@hotmail.com.
Thanks.
Justin:)

chunky
05-02-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by jeffspeed23
well, i just got out of the hospital from being t-boned by a semi at 50mph this past wensday. I cant remember anything but stopping at the stop sign. I had my parents take pics which are not digital so i cant post em. yes, i was hit at the drivers side, and I am proud to say that im glad i didnt have my seat belt on.
the door caved in on 2/3's of the drivers seat, the steering wheel was bent in half by the door,all the windows are busted out except for the right rear, its just bad.
when i was knocked unconcious I only suffered a bruised face, broken ribs below my collar bone, a dislocated sholder, a partial l collapse and bruise of a lung, a bruised leg from the streering wheel, and several scrapes on my body.
im 23 and this is my first big car accident, heads up people, dont think it wont ever happen to you.
if you live in nashville or murfressboro and want to see the pics, pm me, so i can send you em, and maybe put online.
good-bye SI
hello Ranger:confused:

also if you live close and want to save extra money..............
HKs HP exaust system.......out of box.........350.00.
Neuspeed short shifter.................................60.00 .
dc header............................................ ........125.00 . all pending
H&R springs (for the Si)...............................125.00. on sales
these items are out of the box but never installed
pm me if your interested, i will not ship due to bad experiences on ebay.

I like how you "only suffered . . . ."

Seems like you were pretty banged up. Glad you're okay though.

Although you say you're proud you weren't wearing your seatbelt, you probably would not have been injured much worse if at all had you been wearing your belt. the seat belt allows your torso to shift towards the center of the car. And since there's no center console, you wouldn't have gotten wedged that bad. I feel very strongly about wearing seat belts as they are almost always beneficial during any type of accident. I won't go into details, but a friend of my dad's is permanently paralyzed from the neck down b/c he didn't have his seatbelt on. everyone else in the car had their belts on and walked away with bruises & scrapes. He had not a mark on him, but from that day on, he was a paraplegic.

golferjn
05-02-2003, 06:24 PM
sorry to hear that man. hope you have a speedy recovery

Joker
05-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Sorry to hear about what happened, but very happy to hear that you are going to be ok.
Best of luck!!!

bioevolve
05-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Good luck, Get well soon.

Mad02Si
05-02-2003, 07:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad your ok. :) I got t-boned in my last civic but it was by a grand am, I only had minor injuries compared to you. I hope you heal up all nice and new.

Brettnyt
05-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by SiNi$t3R
Get well jeff and dont drive rice.

Good call... Dont wanna forget what message we need to get out... Drive sa.... (pause) I mean, Dont drive rice! ;) Really glad to hear that you are okay... I wanna see how the car held up, lets see the pics... Careful out there guys!

!@#$%
05-03-2003, 04:07 PM
pm box is currently full.....i want the short shifter and maybe the exhaust. I am more than willing to pay for shipping costs if that is a factor. I know u said local and if u dont want to ship it thats cool. If u see this give me a pm.

-Alex

jeffspeed23
05-04-2003, 07:59 AM
as of right now, everything is pending to be sold.

Ty's Si
05-25-2003, 11:42 PM
I'm interested in your H&R springs. I left you a PM about them as well. Please contact me via PM or email at linebackerblitz@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Oh and sorry for the bump on an old thread...