PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever get rims/tires from www.speedandstyle.com??

02SilverSiHB
05-02-2003, 11:30 AM
Okay, man oh man. I ordered my rims and tires from speedandstyle.com They email me the tracking number. I look at the tracking number, and put it in ups...it says scheduled deliver to Houston!!!! I live in freakin San Antonio! My address is correct, from the invoice they sent me...but yet it says on ups that it's going to houston.

I'm hoping that this is just some place it's going and then it's coming to me.

Can you imagine...some kid gets new rims and tires for free...while I'm over here about to flip out. I won't be in the states for a few more days...errrrrrrr. :mad: :mad: :mad:

IceD out N CALI
05-02-2003, 11:37 AM
maybe houston is the main hub it goes to then later it goes to san antonio?

02SilverSiHB
05-02-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
maybe houston is the main hub it goes to then later it goes to san antonio?
Damn, I hope so. But it means I won't receive the rims for a while then.... :(

IceD out N CALI
05-02-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

Damn, I hope so. But it means I won't receive the rims for a while then.... :(

its all good. have you called ups to verify? they usually send it to different hubs and stuff before it gets to its destination

Tenacious G
05-02-2003, 12:05 PM
dude, i'm sure it's flying into houston before it make its way to san antonio. tell you what, i'll ask my neighbor who works for UPS if he can drive it out to you to make sure you receive your wheels, mmmK???

:D

SHAKEnBAKE
05-02-2003, 01:31 PM
Which wheels are you gettin? Wat up with the konis man? You got them installed yet?:)

02SilverSiHB
05-02-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Tenacious G
dude, i'm sure it's flying into houston before it make its way to san antonio. tell you what, i'll ask my neighbor who works for UPS if he can drive it out to you to make sure you receive your wheels, mmmK???

:D
shewww!!!!! man, I guess I just freaked. I've never seen it like that before. when I first put the tracking number in it shows:

Sched. Delivery: May 7, 2003
Shipped to: SAN ANTONIO, TX, US
Service Type: GROUND
Multiple Packages: 4

So then next to the number for, it says click for details...and then has this listed four times:

In Transit
Sched. Delivery: May 7, 2003

I guess it stops there first or something...man I'm releaved...sorry guys, just freaked me out. :o

02SilverSiHB
05-02-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by SHAKEnBAKE
Which wheels are you gettin? Wat up with the konis man? You got them installed yet?:)
I'm actually in Saudi Arabia right now. I'll be leaving soon though..can't give exact date for security reasons. If I'm not there in time to get the package, my wife will be there.

As for the koni's I hope to install them before I autox on the 11th. I may do the install myself. It doesn't seem that hard the more I read the instructions:
knoi install (http://www.k-series.com/tech_detail.php?Tech_ID=EP_KONI)

Oh and I got arospeed statics with toyo fz4 215/45's
http://www.arospeedwheels.com/largeimages/large_Static_silver.jpg

IceD out N CALI
05-02-2003, 03:45 PM
i'm sure you'll be fine:)