PDA

View Full Version : drinking and driving????

RyteN2Ep3
05-02-2003, 07:26 PM
a friend of mines sent me this link... http://members.optusnet.com.au/~mike.m/drinking_and_driving.htm well the pictures speaks for itself.. very sad :(
since we are a family in ephatch.. just thought i'd share this with my fellow EPers.

**edit:: added -warning to title

Jodster
05-02-2003, 07:28 PM
I've seen that before. Its sad, but very true.

Joker
05-02-2003, 07:34 PM
Very, very sad :(

minimay7
05-02-2003, 07:57 PM
:( drunk drivers are murderers!!! Period!!!:mad:

IceD out N CALI
05-02-2003, 08:40 PM
so so sad:(

napapacoda
05-02-2003, 08:50 PM
its good to pass the message, just make sure people know what they are looking at before letting them click. I am sure there are some people who cannot take seeing that.

iVtec si
05-02-2003, 10:23 PM
My girlfriend was almost killed by a drunk driver 1.5 mi. from my house two years ago. I watched them use the jaws of life to get her out of the car. The driver hit her at 70mph and there were no tread marks on the road, because he was so drunk he didn't even try to stop. She almost died. I hate drunk drivers.

I wish people would be more carful! that's a very sad story about that girl:( :'(

Chris

EPHatchgirl
05-02-2003, 10:31 PM
That is VERY sad. I always designate a driver if I am drinking. It's important, and it's EASY. But yeah, I would've waited to look at that until the morning. :'( :( (Cuz tonight I designated a driver!)

DownTheHatch
05-02-2003, 10:36 PM
I got the creeps when I saw that image of her, omg I hope I dont have any nightmares. How about a warning or something? Well I guess thats the idea, to scare people into not driving drunk. You know I'm never going to.

That is the most depressing situation I've ever seen, how can that guy live with himself? He must have wanted to blow his brains out.

So sad, don't drive drunk, people.

TravisEP3
05-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Bump so no one drives drunk. I would never because I dont drink period but I think others should see this. :(

SiR Medic
05-03-2003, 02:43 PM
I F*CKING HATE DRUNK DRIVERS.

As a paramedic I have seen many car accidents, and so far the only serious ones have all have alcohol involved.'

There is now a 21 year-old who has to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair because she drove drunk... She also has to deal with the fact that she killed her best friend in the crash.

SiRRider
05-03-2003, 02:52 PM

EPHatchgirl
05-03-2003, 03:07 PM
Worst part is, it almost always seems the story goes..."and the drunk driver survived with little more than minor injuries..." I guess karma kicks in when that A-Hole has to try to live the rest of his or her life with that guilt.:rolleyes: BUMP

TomR123
05-03-2003, 08:36 PM
Drinking and driving is just asking for it. First runner ups: people on cell phones, totally oblivous to their own horrible driving. Dont know how many accidents narrowly missed with someone on the phone.

BSEVEER
05-04-2003, 02:15 PM
It is impossible to force people to pay attention while driving wheather they are on the phone, putting on make up, eating a burger, looking for a CD etc.

cj miller
05-04-2003, 11:29 PM
damn. sad shit.

SiR Medic
05-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by TomR123
Drinking and driving is just asking for it. First runner ups: people on cell phones, totally oblivous to their own horrible driving. Dont know how many accidents narrowly missed with someone on the phone.

Unfortunately, the other people that share the road are not "asking for it".

I have no pity for drunk drivers... NONE. I have seen enough innnocent people hurt because of the selfish bastards. Commonly, the drunk driver is a suspended liscence due to his LAST drunk driving incident.

I have very little patience with street racer either.

ANY TIME YOU GET BEHIND THE WHEEL AND DRIVE UNSAFELY, YOU ARE NOT ONLY PUTTING YOUR OWN LIFE AT RISK, BUT OTHERS AS WELL.

mental
05-05-2003, 09:40 AM
GOD DAMMIT I HATE THOSE PICTURES!!!
why did you make me look at that!!! ahhhhh i have seen that before and it makes me terrified to get in a car sober!!! WTF
Its not that i dont respect her its just those pics are soooo gruesomely true that my stomach cant take it... the 1st time i saw that i swore 2 things...
1st i would never drink and drive and 2nd i would never look at those pictures again...
i have to go now... i feel sick... sorry...