PDA

View Full Version : oh crap

LazyAzzAzian
05-03-2003, 09:04 PM
long story short, i came home from watching X2 and found a HUGE fucking dent in the middle of my hood along with a crap load of scratches and a few other smaller dents, i have no idea how they got there...this sucks, lucky i was planning to get a carbon fiber hood, this just makes it a little sooner than id like...but wait, it gets better, today i was out showing my friends my demented hood, when i come across another fucking dent bigger than the size of my palm on my roof, driver side, right before the sunroof...life just doesnt get any better...can anyone recommend a way i could fix the dent on my roof, its bugging the shit outta me, will the dent wizard people be able to get rid of it or am i screwed...thanks guys

02SilverSiHB
05-04-2003, 07:17 AM
damn man! what the hell happen, some one go freak ape shit on your car! :(

paralysis
05-04-2003, 07:49 AM
About the dent on top, I can't see it very well from here. As long as it is just a dent and not creased anywhere, maybe you could be able to find the middle of the dent from the inside of the car and push up and just pop it out.
I am not for sure about the sunroof this car may have 2 layers in it's roof. I just know I have done this on an older hatch I had and it worked great but it did not have a sunroof in it.

PS. Don't ever let a stripper dance on the top of your car.