PDA

View Full Version : Which rims do you like best?????

Si02
05-04-2003, 03:34 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290225307

r3p00c
05-04-2003, 04:37 PM
definitely the 2nds ones dude... they look like they're a oz super leggera replica-- can't go wrong with that. the white ones aren't doin it for me with that polished lip...

siver-SI
05-04-2003, 06:07 PM
I have to say the seconds ones. I am thinking that is what style I am looking at for my Silver EP but since you have a White EP I would like to see what they look like bolted on before I would make up my mind for sure.

Si02
05-04-2003, 07:11 PM
I'm not going to put them on till I drop it. It just wouldn't look right. The story goes the white ones were the first ones I supposely bought, but when I went to pick them up after getting tires put on the salesman said the pair I bought were actually already sold before I bought them. He gave me a good deal on the silver ones. I don't know if the guy was bullshitting me but he told me that these arent in the stores yet. They sort of change colors with the light. They look silver one way, chrome another way, and black in another. In the last pic they blackish. They call the color chromium black.

Suk02Si
05-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Yeah the silver ones are better. Esp in the last pic where they actually look gunmetal.