PDA

View Full Version : neuspeed short shifter

the JigGa mAn
05-05-2003, 04:45 AM
i wanna get the neuspeed short throw...does any one have before and after pics of it? also i wanna know if it will hold slammin shifts with a skunk 2 shift knob...b/c they are weighted and i dont wanna break the throw if i shift to hard with a weighted knob

*i did a search and got nothing*

esmith13
05-05-2003, 09:01 AM
I know there were pics on an old thread, but I'm not sure where...
I, however, have one and think it is very nice. The added weight of a heavy shift knob makes it even better IMHO.

If you really get stuck and NEED pics, lemme know (PM me) and I snap you some after shots.

I assume you want to see the shift positions before and after, not what it looks like installed in the console?? You could compare your shifts with some after shots then, it's an obvious difference, being that it shortens throws by 40%.

Eric.

ssvr6
05-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Check out my site.

http://www.k-series.com

Complete before and after pics in the technical section.

Steve

the JigGa mAn
05-05-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
Check out my site.

http://www.k-series.com

Complete before and after pics in the technical section.

Steve

i checked out the tech section on your website and found the neuspeed short shifter installation write up and pics...thanx they help alot, but being this is my frst car and ive never installed this type of short throw im scared that ill fu*k something up...ive done short shifter installations on other hondas but none have had a shifter as such....lets pray that i get threw this...

sidriverep3
04-13-2004, 06:50 PM
i got a question...i went to install the short throw...and i dopped one of little black clips into the dash. ive looked for it everywhere...and even took the entire center consol apart to look for it and i still cant seem to find it...does anyone have ANY sugestions for me...i cant even drive my ep without it.

adam

halos02Si
04-14-2004, 09:44 AM
if your lucky usually if anything falls down there it lands by the right side of the pedals, but you said you took most of it apart and cant find it....the best thing i can say is just keep looking in between the cables because it is most likely caught up somewhere in there.....not much you can do besides that because its gotta be there...unless it felt like taking a walk :)

-breandly