PDA

View Full Version : 9 steps to cook rice(funny ass flash cartoon!!!!)

padelong si
05-05-2003, 02:17 PM
Hey guys check out this funny flash,but dont get offened it really funny!
http://www.realcoolcars.com/multdown/cookrice.html
:D :p :eek: :)

ssvr6
05-05-2003, 02:21 PM
I know the guy that made it, it's old school but VERY funny.

Steve

Jodster
05-05-2003, 02:41 PM
LMFAO!!! Thats good.:D

siver-SI
05-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Man I have to say that honda is fast for going sideways. I guess that is the only way a VW could win. LOL

Tekdemon
05-05-2003, 07:05 PM
I dunno...it's kinda racist(along with the stupid fast and the furious movie...I mean really, the asian dude wasn't even stealing the stupid DVD players and he gets all the blame...sheesh...plus he doesn't even hit back when Vin Diesel is beating him!?! I woulda kicked him in the nuts then beat his ass into the cement...wtf) with the oriental rage exhaust...lol

Anyway, yeah the honda does go pretty fast considering it's sideways...

=P Of course a vdub with a NOS fogger really isn't that impressive...one day it'll meet up with a Honda Acura RSX with the Stage II Cybernations Turbo(yeah 426whp what?) and we'll see who's rice...beeyatch =P

ssvr6
05-05-2003, 09:53 PM
Yeah, and that NSX could race this.... Can you say 550+whp? ;)

http://store4.yimg.com/I/unforgettables_1740_151201

Steve

SiR Medic
05-06-2003, 07:18 AM
I wish it wasn't honda alone that got such a bad rep for being "ricey".

I have seen more than enough Jettas, Golfs, and even BMW 3-series that were TOTALLY decked out in wings, body kits, and the like.

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna scream if I see another jetta or golf with those damn headlight covers (y'know, the ones that make pretend like instead of ONE SQUARE headlight, the car has TWO ROUND ones:rolleyes: )

Another popular mod for VWs: "EURO" liscence plates. If somebody really wanted to be authentic, shouldn't they use Brazilian or Mexican plates?:o

My favorite piece of VW rice though, has to be the big decal in the back window that says: "FUKENGRUVEN"
:D

Tekdemon
05-06-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by ssvr6
Yeah, and that NSX could race this.... Can you say 550+whp? ;)
Steve

I actually said RSX =P but there are NSX's with twin turbo VATN systems that would get a lot more of the 400+whp to the ground, and gain the power a lot quiter since they're using twin VATN turbos...

On the other hand...I think both the RSX and the VW you posted would fear this:
http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/27906/index.html

Don't worry, on the website it might say that it only has 494hp and runs only 9's but since the article the car's been swapped with a Beta and is supposed to be in the 8's =P

Repping for Hyundai nicely =P

mental
05-06-2003, 06:11 PM
i wouldnt be scared of that thing unless the driver was either A. coming right at me or B. held a gun to my head!!! lol it still a freaking hyundai 450hp or not.. lol i mean seriously... 20$ says i could find a car that runs 9s and is still street able... dont fuck with me cuz i already have one car in mind.. lol.. wanna lose 20$ lol jk...

redronin22
05-07-2003, 05:53 AM
car sounds exactly like this dude down the street from my house

=-)

:D