PDA

View Full Version : Greddy working on turbo

2k3vbpEP
05-06-2003, 12:16 AM
I just e-mailed greddy and this is the info I got from them:

on 5/3/03 1:30 AM, clibert at clibert@pacbell.net wrote:

I am trying to find out if you are working on a turbo kit for the 2002-up (EP3) Civic SI? If so any idea when it will be released and if it will be smog legal?

Thanks for your interest in GReddy Products. We are still currently working
on the 2002-on Turbo kit. However we do not have any specific data to release at this
time (no boost levels, horsepower, or pricing yet). We hope to have the kit
available by mid 2003. What we can tell you is the kit will be a good bolt
on street kit, that has a lot of room for upgrading. It will probably include new stainless cast manifold, downpipe adapter, some sort of 18G turbo, and a pre programmed fuel enrichment unit, and all the necessary pipes and hardware, but again this is all preliminary and it may change. Please keep in touch with your favorite Authorized Greddy dealer for more updates.
http://greddy.com/dealers/

chubbychu
05-06-2003, 12:36 AM
uhm...yay...although i didnt get much out of it =O) thanks for asking for us. And with the rep that greddy has...woo woo!

EPTree
05-07-2003, 08:48 PM
They send out that exact same email to everyone. Lazy bastards. I'm hoping it's done around August. Greddy>revhard in my opinion.

IceD out N CALI
05-07-2003, 10:24 PM
well at least it is in the works

2k3vbpEP
05-07-2003, 11:32 PM
Well for me I would love a revhard, drag, or XS-engineering turbo setup but basically I have to worry about smog so for the most part the only game in town is Greddy (and this is if it gets the CARB certification) also Greddy uses a smaller turbo that works a lot better on the street, you don't have to wait for a t-3/t-4 hybrid or a t-04 to spool up

Tekdemon
05-08-2003, 07:16 AM
but...but...but...HKS........ =P

EPTree
05-09-2003, 02:53 PM
I would rather HKS above all else. Neone emailed them for info yet?

Si Tuna
05-09-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by EPTree
I would rather HKS above all else. Neone emailed them for info yet?

Yes. Same lame reply..."We're working on it. No details as of now."