PDA

View Full Version : Gota Sponsor!

BlackNRedSi
05-06-2003, 09:10 AM
Hey All,

I just talked to the owner of Perzan Auto, the guys that did my install of my system...Next auto show i go to they want to do sponsorship for me!!!

Whatcha all think!?

Eric

C1V1C
05-06-2003, 09:43 AM
Congratulation ! What kind of sponsorship is that ? Money or Parts and equipment ?

BlackNRedSi
05-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by C1V1C
Congratulation ! What kind of sponsorship is that ? Money or Parts and equipment ?

Well we were talking for right now its looking more on the lines of Parts, if more people go to the company from my referals...then we will go for equipment (freebees!) then if i start to win actual comps, then we will go to money...

hey its a start...

i just got off the phone with this dude name Ron from JL...he said they dont do sponsorship, but he would like me to send pictures of my EP to him so they can post them on JL.com!!!

its turning out to be a good day for me thus far! :)

just hope when i get to the parking garage tonight (after work) all my shyte is still in my car! :)

KNOCK ON WOOD

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

XLR8B4U
05-06-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey man that is GREAT. Well deserved. Almost makes getting in trouble with that Philly cop worth it! Hey before you know it you will have a blacknred baby seat in the back like that sponsored EK at the Carlisle show. Perhaps with the Lancer chick??

BlackNRedSi
05-06-2003, 10:57 AM
CRAAAAIG!! Im going to go after you ! :( I just got over that girl (the girl of my dreams! ) then you had to go and say something about her!!! :)

no baby seat for me for @ least 10-15 years!

IceD out N CALI
05-06-2003, 10:25 PM
congrats.