PDA

View Full Version : My EP's gonna be FAMOUS!!

SmoothOperator
05-06-2003, 02:10 PM
As some of you may know, I work at a TV station. Well the Canadian government's trying to pass yet ANOTHER bill, banning the use of certain aftermarket products on street vehicles (ie, Nitrous).
We've put this story together using a bunch of the local import guys (London Automotive Club) (http://www.londonautoclub.org) and it should be good!! We're adding a live portion to the story from outside the studios here, and MY EP's gonna be the backdrop! awww yeah baby.

Reprezentin the EP hatch! ;)

Tenacious G
05-06-2003, 02:25 PM
crazy canadiens. you should get some b-roll of you doing a burn out or something.

Papa Bear
05-06-2003, 04:48 PM
Hey! I saw the broadcast on the news while I was at the gym. Car looked nice and clean Rob! Good show. I hope this proposed Bill dies a quick death!

2k3vbpEP
05-06-2003, 05:29 PM
I wonder if they realize that banning it will do nothing. In the US the law on it is real vague. Some people say it violates smog laws, which it doesn't as long as you aren't using it. The one thing they can go after is if you are transporting it (which if it is in your car you are) they can get you for transporting hazardous materials without the proper license.

BlasTech
05-06-2003, 05:48 PM
foight the good foight.

Joker
05-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by BlasTech
foight the good foight.
Was that a reference to Triumph? One of the best Canadian bands of all time! If not, carry on :D

BlasTech
05-06-2003, 06:57 PM
OK, I've been around since '72.