PDA

View Full Version : If you bought a set of rims and tires

Si02
05-06-2003, 04:11 PM
and when you got home you noticed that there were some nicks on the one rim would you call them up and bitch to get a new one or just blow it off? Oh yea the tire place is about 1hr and 30 mins away.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290209073&congratulation_page=Y

ssvr6
05-06-2003, 04:18 PM
I'd give 'em a call for sure. I don't know about "bitching" per say, but I'd ask if they could swap it out or take care of me for my troubles.

Steve

Mugen_EP
05-06-2003, 04:19 PM
It looks like the scratched them when they were mounting the tires. I'd bitch for a new set, they F*cked up. You shouldn't have to deal with it. Think about it, if you dont do anything, EVERYDAY and EVERYTIME you wash your car you will have to see those scratches and its gonna piss you off. So BITCH I say, BITCH!!!:mad:

BlasTech
05-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Hmmm, I have a tiny spot of rubbed paint in the lug well from the air-wrench, and its only something you'd see with the wheel off, and me showing you...no biggie.

But what you have in that pic is blatantly obvious, and it should be replaced. I mean, remind them how much you paid for their carelessness... unacceptable.

IceD out N CALI
05-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
I'd give 'em a call for sure. I don't know about "bitching" per say, but I'd ask if they could swap it out or take care of me for my troubles.

Steve

i'd pretty much do the same thing:) they should take care of ya

Papa Bear
05-06-2003, 04:36 PM
I would be pissed! Just try and be cool when you talk to them. You always get better results that way. They should have been more careful than that though. The rims are sweet by the way. Hopefully they will replace that one for you. Good luck man.

Si02
05-06-2003, 04:51 PM
I sent them an email with the pics I would have called them but my phone is down for some reason. I got a really good deal on the set so hopefully they won't screw me and just decide to give me a refund. Thanks for the replies.

I SELL HONDAS
05-06-2003, 06:45 PM
If you notice a problem after being at a vendors location for service , you must notify them a.s.a.p. so that there is no doubt about when the problem occured.

Si02
05-06-2003, 07:28 PM
The thing was I had a temp pass that was only good for an hour and when we were putting the rims and tires in the car I was ten mins late and the gates were closing in another ten mins. So it was kinda of rush rush. I did notice it once I got home but it was Saturday night 8pm. Also I didn't want to be an asshole about it since I got a good deal despite the orignal set I bought was sold already while the salesman sold them to me so I asked the fellow members what they would do and it made up my mind.

EP33
05-07-2003, 12:22 AM
Happened to me. Installer must have used an old "whored out" impact socket on my lugs. The chrome was all chipped around the lug nuts. They did it to 3 of 4 wheels!!! They exchanged them because I told those asses right away. I ain't taking that $hit.

513n179
05-07-2003, 12:33 AM
i bought wheels that were a slightly scratched from mounting, i basically just dealt with it cuz they were tiny little scratches and then realized they won't be perfect forever... i ended up scratching one on the curb and selling them...