PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanted to aware anyone interested in Ctr here is one for sale!!

Keyser_Soze
05-07-2003, 08:37 AM
2002 White CTR $20,400 all you have to do is work out the importing details lol so for around 24-25k you can have a ctr lol sorry they are just hard to find used and you could prolly talk there ass down but this is rare and i thought i should share! I love this sight they have some nice skylines and silvias always!!:D

graham
05-07-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Keyser_Soze
2002 White CTR $20,400 all you have to do is work out the importing details lol so for around 24-25k you can have a ctr lol sorry they are just hard to find used and you could prolly talk there ass down but this is rare and i thought i should share! I love this sight they have some nice skylines and silvias always!!:D

Just as the CTR eludes NA, the link to the "CTR for sale" has eluded your post :)

Keyser_Soze
05-07-2003, 09:20 AM
My bad thanks im an idiot lol!! Here ya go! http://www.j-garage.com/sale/usedcars/stock/110544.html :D

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-07-2003, 09:42 AM
sorry i dont feel like learning how to shift with my left hand.
dont wanna look ghey.
kinda like when throwing a baseball w/ my left hand.
haha

ps: its gonna cost alot more than $4k to get that car over here and legal.

cbecker333
05-07-2003, 10:28 AM
I think motor trend is lying to get people visiting their site. What a bunch of losers. Try good, objective, useful reporting for getting more hits, ya morons.

Motor Trend, Car & Driver, Road & Track = ADVERTISING TOOLS OF THE CAR COMPANIES

These and others are created SOLELY as advertising tools and to expect anything less than hype and bullshit is just ignorant. I'm not saying the CTR is for sure not coming this fall; I'm saying if the CTR is coming that will happen when Honda chooses to bring it over, not when some scallywag cheap-ass motor trend article claims. I read the same damn thing in Car & Driver a year ago...they are such losers.

-Chris

todaCspec
05-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Check the grade = 95. The most we get here in the states would be 94 Sunoco. No wonder the keep the good stuff out of the states.

DynaSpeed
05-07-2003, 11:09 AM
grades are for the vehicle, not the octane needed. Plus, 100 unleaded is all over the place.

95 ~ 75 : No accident and almost no bent/scratches. Very good condition.

cmk05
05-07-2003, 11:18 AM
http://www.j-garage.com/sale/usedcars/stock/110552.html

this skyline requires only 75!!!
i can probably get that stuff for under a buck a gallon!
it'll pay for itself over and over with the savings at the pump!

cbecker333
05-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by DynaSpeed
95 ~ 75 : No accident and almost no bent/scratches. Very good condition.

I am so confused...are we talking about used cars or something? huh?

2k3vbpEP
05-07-2003, 12:08 PM
If you need higher grade fuel check online at 76. They have stations all over that have 101 octane unleaded racing fuel. It is expensive though around $4.50/gal in CA

TravisEP3
05-07-2003, 03:26 PM
Hey guys, not to burst a bubble but on that website the grade solely has to do with the quality of the used vehicle they are selling not the octane of the fuel. :D

02TafWhtSi
05-07-2003, 03:40 PM
I thought I would never say this but it doesn't look all that impressive in that picture. Its obviously a Type R but it doesn't look all that different from my Si :( Whats up with that!http://www.j-garage.com/sale/usedcars/stock/110544.jpg

Keyser_Soze
05-08-2003, 08:25 AM
when i was talking only about 4k to get over here i wasnt thinking about you guys in the other states lol but im here in Florida and we dont have to worry about emmission(sp?) checks woot!!!!Fuck The ozone!!lol...J/K..Ummm but i here if your in the military you get like free importing or somehting im not sure but this girl i know her dad is in the military and she had an evo VII not VIII it was j-spec and everything it was soooo pimp i got to ride in it a couple times it seemed weird bieng on the left not driving lol mad pimp car!! But she sold it i dont know why she's retarded!!She sold it for a 350z (she hasnt got it yet though)But for the evo VII she olny payed like 12K and then like very minor shipping stuff if any i think they like had to pay tax or somehting i dont know how in the hell they did it!! Maybe someone in the military could enlighten me??:D

cbecker333
05-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Keyser_Soze
when i was talking only about 4k to get over here i wasnt thinking about you guys in the other states lol but im here in Florida and we dont have to worry about emmission(sp?) checks woot!!!!Fuck The ozone!!lol...J/K..Ummm but i here if your in the military you get like free importing or somehting im not sure but this girl i know her dad is in the military and she had an evo VII not VIII it was j-spec and everything it was soooo pimp i got to ride in it a couple times it seemed weird bieng on the left not driving lol mad pimp car!! But she sold it i dont know why she's retarded!!She sold it for a 350z (she hasnt got it yet though)But for the evo VII she olny payed like 12K and then like very minor shipping stuff if any i think they like had to pay tax or somehting i dont know how in the hell they did it!! Maybe someone in the military could enlighten me??:D

Is this the 5 'o clock free crack give-away?