PDA

View Full Version : Purchace Info: Custom Vinyl Eyelids

esmith13
05-07-2003, 06:02 PM
Hi all,

After a few days of leg work, and volunteering by CleanBlackSi02, speedgraphics.net has made us custom vinyl eyelids for the EP.

Where to Buy:
http://www.speedgraphics.net

Link Directly into the Civic Si Eyelids:
Here (http://www.speedgraphics.net/cgi-bin/quikstore.cgi?store=&search=yes&detail=yes&product=V988&category=&keywords=eyelids&hits_seen=&page=search.html&and=&affiliate_id=null&exact_match=yes)

Base Price for eyelids (pair):
$10

Discount code to get 10% off TOTAL purchace from site:
ephatch (not valid until late Friday, 5/9/03)

Shipping Method/Price:
Priority Mail - $4.95

speedgraphics recommends you purchace a color sample pack to decide exactly what color you like the best. Sample packs are FREE (plus $3 shipping) for any five colors you choose. You will recieve a code to get your $3 back via deduction from your actuall order when placed. IF YOU HAVE A NBP EP THE RECOMMENDED COLOR IS "NONREFLECTIVE BLACK".

Thanks to Michael D. and CleanBlackSi02 for getting this idea turned into a reality!

This is CleanBlackSi02's car with the nonreflective black eyelids installed:

IceD out N CALI
05-07-2003, 06:19 PM
sounds good, i'll have to pick up a pair:)

TrippZ
05-08-2003, 03:55 PM
I was wondering if I could get a template for the eyelids. I have a vinyl machine over here at work. I'd just want to tinker with it, maybe I can designa nice template and send it back to speed graphics as likea second option? Let me know :) thanks

esmith13
05-08-2003, 03:57 PM
Call their main number and ask for Machael D. (he did the work) and mention your from ephatch....

I honestly doubt he'd give it up, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ask!

Eric.

Marcivi
05-20-2003, 11:52 PM
You could probably also do this with black electrical tape. That's what it looks like to me anyway.:mad:

team ERA 5
05-20-2003, 11:59 PM
here are my cheap ones....WAS WONDERING IF U COULD GO AROUND THE LIGHTS if u kno what i mean...