PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know where to get this???

stocksi22
05-08-2003, 09:01 AM
i saw this in some type r pictures and i was wondering if it would fit right into our cars...

greenguy
05-08-2003, 09:09 AM
I'm surprized that they have not apeard here yet.

BlackNRedSi
05-08-2003, 09:22 AM
nice set up...custom def!

give my hookup Chris a call @ Perzan Auto in Philly PA, he would know how to do that...i know your prolly no where near where he is, but he can @ least give you pointers where how to do it

email me if you watn his number

Eric

ssvr6
05-08-2003, 09:43 AM
That's not custom...

That's the nav unit with it's pull down covering it. The ac (and all other controls) are moved up. You'd have to import the entire center dash as well as the components behind it. (If you want the nav unit.)

Steve

jaydub
05-08-2003, 10:03 AM
That Center layout >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ours.

Man we get screwed in every possible way by Honda of America. :mad:

BlackNRedSi
05-08-2003, 10:20 AM
doese it come standard in our EP? no, hence it would be a custom job to do....thats what i meant

stocksi22
05-08-2003, 11:51 AM
i wonder how much it would cost to import the center dash...or if you could get it from an auto wrecker in the uk or something...

ATRIOT
05-12-2003, 07:48 AM
It must be custom, if it was from the uk or japan it would be right hand drive.

jaydub
05-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ATRIOT
It must be custom, if it was from the uk or japan it would be right hand drive.

There are plenty of LHD CTR's out there. Belgium, germany, etc. etc.

Will2K2
05-16-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
That's not custom...

That's the nav unit with it's pull down covering it. The ac (and all other controls) are moved up. You'd have to import the entire center dash as well as the components behind it. (If you want the nav unit.)

Steve

Wrong

Thats not a cover for Nav, its a radio Delete panel. All true R's (as in the Japanese Domestic Market, and Eastern European Market) R's don't come with Radios or AC, both are dealer installed options.

All that panel does is cover the blank hole.

Its the same size (Double Din) as the one for the EK Type R, which I think you can get at

http://www.jdmhondaparts.com/

Or ask Type X, he keeps up more with the JDM stuff

BUT ITS NOT A ROLLING COVER FOR NAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssvr6
05-16-2003, 02:32 PM
Do me a favor...TYPE LARGER NEXT TIME WHEN YOU'RE YELLING AT ME! I may not have gotten the point. :rolleyes:

Either way, it's not custom. There's a good chance that the damn thing is plug and play.

It's the same size as ours, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Steve