PDA

View Full Version : ep3 seats stolen

daillhorse
05-08-2003, 09:30 AM
I just got my seats stolen and was wondering if anyone was selling their own set of seats? Or does anyone know any cheap places to find these seats? I dont want to claim insurance cause my deductible is just about the amount for new seats? I was thinking about getting the ctr seats for about 1500 do u guys know if these would be hard to install? Thanks

todaCspec
05-08-2003, 09:39 AM
They should bolt right in. Unless you're getting the JDM Recaro's. Check here for Recaro's: http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11382

cj miller
05-08-2003, 06:52 PM
damn mna that sucks. yeah i was in a parking lot next to a 00' si driver and i heard him say how we would do anything to get these seats. sucks though man. get some recaros(sp:p ) they look so nice.

Boston EP3
05-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Yeah that sucks, though I know how you feel. I had mine stolen (front and back) in early March. It took the repair shop 5 weeks to get all the parts and put them together at a total cost of 6,477.20. When they put the seats back in I had them use a sealant on the bolts to make it virtually impossible to take them out again (aside from using a torch or grinder). And I had an alarm installed and bought a space at a local garage to leave my car at night. I fear seat theft may become an epidemic. Totally sucks.

daillhorse
05-09-2003, 10:30 PM
It really took them that long to put in the seats? I was thinking it was a easy job. I'm not sure if i want to file it through insurance i could probably get a set for about 700 which would be cheaper than my deductible. They only stole my front two seats and my shift knob. What do u suggest i do?

l33t
05-10-2003, 12:51 AM
black and white brides!

Type X
05-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Boston EP3
Yeah that sucks, though I know how you feel. I had mine stolen (front and back) in early March. It took the repair shop 5 weeks to get all the parts and put them together at a total cost of 6,477.20. When they put the seats back in I had them use a sealant on the bolts to make it virtually impossible to take them out again (aside from using a torch or grinder). And I had an alarm installed and bought a space at a local garage to leave my car at night. I fear seat theft may become an epidemic. Totally sucks.

6500 = u smoking crack

go to

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

u can by the ENTIRE seat and EVERY part for UNDER 1800 shipped