PDA

View Full Version : Decided to continue with mods.

SBC31
08-10-2002, 09:54 AM
Even though I'm not too spend money on my car (wife's instructions). I'm going to go ahead with the following mods real soon:

- K & N air intake in red (not the best, but cheap enough)
- Neuspeed Springs (reasonable price, and the wife will never notice....lol!)
- Painting or adding vinyl to the silly looking side markers.

I will post pics as each mod gets done, I'm so excited...:D

xlr8
08-10-2002, 01:08 PM
dont let the wife catch you. just kidding

Pradamuimui
08-10-2002, 01:41 PM
I can hear the wip cracking....ouch!!!

DOTEK
08-10-2002, 11:29 PM
Which side markers are you referring to, the bumper markers or the fender's? I am also unclear as to what you're planning to do with them.

If all you want is to spice up the sides a bit. I got some Diamond Clear J-spec makers for my buddy's car; matches the front well, and it looks wicked at night with hyperwhites!

HondaMan
08-11-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by SBC31
Even though I'm not too spend money on my car (wife's instructions). I'm going to go ahead with the following mods real soon:

Good luck bro! I love my K&N Typhoon and I got a nice deal on H&R Springs ($164 shipped), which I should have installed next week. BTW, why you getting Neuspeed springs? I thought most folks here were going with H&R springs. I see DTH went the Neuspeed route, first person to go that way that I can recall. It sounds like you will have pretty much the same mods I've got...not sure if I can afford anything else myself *hears the wife cracking the whip!*...hehe! I'll have to save up for a few months to get a cat-back exhaust...it seems most of the big exhaust makers are still a few months away from releasing their exhausts on the market, so that gives me some time to save up (maybe exhaust and headers at Christmas time...provided Santa Claus is good to me ;) ). Any mods beyond that will be very expensive and highly unlikely to happen any time soon i.e. supercharger or full CTR body kit.

Hondatech
08-13-2002, 10:15 PM
Eibach Pro-Kit springs. I took my 78 year old grandmother out for a ride in my SiR today, and she commented on how smoothly the car rode :D

iR-VTEC2
08-15-2002, 03:00 AM
AH HAH!!! I knew it wasn't gonna last! "i'm not gonna mod my car" Suuuuuuure that's what we all say! heheheheh im kinda relieved

CleanBlackSi02
08-15-2002, 09:16 AM

Good for you! Lower that bad boy! ....and what do you mean adding vinyl to the side markers?

SBC31
08-15-2002, 10:41 AM
Here's a link to the vinyl stuff: Vinyl (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1327)

Also, it looks like my mods are off for a while still. Wife is upset at me since I paid a bill late, now she want's to keep track of all our money....damn....stupid me...lol!:D :D :D

So, I will not lower the car until at least next spring. I may get an air intake in the fall. Oh well, the car is still great.

CleanBlackSi02
08-15-2002, 11:34 AM
Here's a link to the vinyl stuff: Vinyl (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1327)

Also, it looks like my mods are off for a while still. Wife is upset at me since I paid a bill late, now she want's to keep track of all our money....damn....stupid me...lol!:D :D :D

So, I will not lower the car until at least next spring. I may get an air intake in the fall. Oh well, the car is still great.

NoooOOOoooo......at least lower it! :cool: